Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start

Discus and support Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently reinstalled the game which I got when it was free with games for gold because I played the phantom pain and decided I wanted to replay this,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowDemon2013, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start

i recently reinstalled the game which I got when it was free with games for gold because I played the phantom pain and decided I wanted to replay this, however when I try to start the game it says make sure your subscription is active, so I decided to check
    the store and it doesn't say or downloaded or launch game it just shows the price of the game as if I never purchased it, if anyone knows what the problem is please give me some advice, thank you.

:)

ShadowDemon2013, Jul 25, 2017
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Jul 25, 2017
  3. Metal Gear Solid V for $25!

Just putting it out there, mega bargain this week until next tuesday. MGS V Ground Zeroes is $25 delivered.

Here's a link.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Pinbot Fembot 1, Jul 25, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there ShadowDemon2013!

When you reinstalled the game, did you reinstall from your ready to install list? If you haven't already tried, please try

removing your profile from your Xbox One
    , power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add your profile back. Once you add your profile back, try reinstalling the content to see if there's any change Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start :).

Mister Maka, Jul 26, 2017
  5. I have just done what you have suggested and the game has disappeared from my ready to install list and the store is acting like I never purchased the game even though I know I did

ShadowDemon2013, Jul 27, 2017
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Thanks for giving that a try ShadowDemon2013.

Let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support
    to take a look into your purchase. They should be able to help get to the bottom of this. Apologies for any frustrations or confusion with this! Please let us know how it goes Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start :)

Mister Maka, Aug 1, 2017
  7. they said they could not find any evidence that I purchased the game and that they didn't revoke any gaming licences, I guess I'll have to repurchase the game

ShadowDemon2013, Nov 2, 2018
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Haven't played Metal Gear since Playstation one. Might have to get it for xbox one.

9. BizarroMantis Win User

MGS Ground Zero

10. BizarroMantis Win User

Haven't played Metal Gear since Playstation one. Might have to get it for xbox one.

@Enen - “Ground Zeroes” is a prologue to “Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It's important to remember that. Hopefully Zeroes is reasonably priced given it's length.
  11. John Dowding Win User
  12. x24hrs2livex Win User

Ground Zeroes gets a release window

Thema:

1. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start - Similar Threads - Metal Gear Solid

2. Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP: Hi, i am an older person that likes games. I have an xbox one, it is hooked up to wifi/ internet. We live in country, so internet is sketchy at best. So I've never played games online etc. Our...
  3. Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive: I bought the game metal gear solid 5 on Xbox live, but when I start it, a message appears saying that there is no hard drive, so I wanted to know how to solve this...
  4. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: So, I wanted to buy the HD collection of Metal Gear on my Xbox Series X digitally, but it’s apparently not available due to licensing issues. When will it be back?...
  5. metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one: When I insert either disk I get a message that says the game is not playable and to check the list of backwards compatible games. I thought that even though the metal gear games were pulled due to...
  6. Metal gear solid 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 2: I'm getting the error code "0x87e10024" which states it can't verify the disk. Ive reinserted the disk, restarted the console, all that the faq says to do. However: when I select the "disk"...
  7. Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...: Hello guys, I hope you're doing great. I've just found out that the servers for Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain will shut down forever on May 31th 2022 for xbox 360 and PS3. However, I own an...
  8. Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001: I have bought Metal Gear Solid 2&3 half year ago, but I receive 0x803F8001 error when try to start it Please help 26d5d0c6-a518-4c88-82ab-9c0f3772473f
  9. Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3: I bought the Metal Gear Solid HD edition with 2 & 3 and every time I try to open the game it says I don’t own it. I went through the entire troubleshooting process including resetting my console...
  10. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.: I have just bought a physical version of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection to play on my Xbox One. However when I try to play PeaceWalker it says that the game isn't compatible and to check on the...