Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3

Discus and support Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Metal Gear Solid HD edition with 2 & 3 and every time I try to open the game it says I don’t own it. I went through the entire... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToadJam49, Nov 6, 2021.

1. ToadJam49
    ToadJam49 Guest

I bought the Metal Gear Solid HD edition with 2 & 3 and every time I try to open the game it says I don’t own it.

I went through the entire troubleshooting process including resetting my console with no luck. However, I also uninstalled the game like it suggested I do to reinstall it and now the game has completely disappeared and it only gives me the option to buy it. It’s like I never even bought it to begin with.

I have the confirmation number from the purchase as well as it being in my order history.

This is very frustrating and I’d like to be able to play the game or at least get my money back.

Does anyone know anything I can do to get this to work? Am I gonna have to purchase it again? How do I go about getting a refund?

:)

ToadJam49, Nov 6, 2021
  2. IngameInstincts Win User

Metal Gear Solid & Zone of Enders HD Collection ANNOUNCED

3. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Online Play

They did on Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance - Metal Gear solid 3 subsistence
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Metal gear solid collection not downloading

Have you tried to purchase it from the MS Store website, to see if it rectifies your issue? here's a link Metal
    Gear Solid HD Collection
    , the HD collection will only ever show as the 360 version in store if it's a backwards compatible title BTW
  5. That Elite Guy Win User

MGS Collection + ZOE Collection + Silent Hill Collection on Xbox 360

Metal Gear Solid 3 in this collection will be the Subsistence version and is being developed by the team who did the God of War collection on PS3 and will be running at 60FPS

Subsistence was the enhanced international version of the game, and included updated versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, a competitive online mode and a fully 3D camera for use in the main game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-03-mgs-hd-collection-by-god-of-war-hd-dev

Also here is a link to some PS2/PSP -> HD comparison pics to show the difference

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-...tion-screen-comparison-picture#slide=33897796
  6. CrazyDice777 Win User

What games is included in Metal Gear Solid HD Collection via Games On Demand?

Yes thanks, on the Swedish version of the site it says

"Metal Gear Solid HD Collection innehåller de tre mest omtyckta Metal Gear Solid-spelen som har ommastrats i fantastisk HD" Whitch roughly translates in to:

"Metal Gear Solid HD Collection contains the three most popular Metal Gear Solid games have remastered in stunning HD."

So I was a bit confused but thanks for the answer.
Thema:

1. Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3 - Similar Threads - Metal Gear Solid

2. Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP: Hi, i am an older person that likes games. I have an xbox one, it is hooked up to wifi/ internet. We live in country, so internet is sketchy at best. So I've never played games online etc. Our...
  3. Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive: I bought the game metal gear solid 5 on Xbox live, but when I start it, a message appears saying that there is no hard drive, so I wanted to know how to solve this...
  4. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: So, I wanted to buy the HD collection of Metal Gear on my Xbox Series X digitally, but it’s apparently not available due to licensing issues. When will it be back?...
  5. metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one: When I insert either disk I get a message that says the game is not playable and to check the list of backwards compatible games. I thought that even though the metal gear games were pulled due to...
  6. Metal gear solid 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 2: I'm getting the error code "0x87e10024" which states it can't verify the disk. Ive reinserted the disk, restarted the console, all that the faq says to do. However: when I select the "disk"...
  7. Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...: Hello guys, I hope you're doing great. I've just found out that the servers for Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain will shut down forever on May 31th 2022 for xbox 360 and PS3. However, I own an...
  8. Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001: I have bought Metal Gear Solid 2&3 half year ago, but I receive 0x803F8001 error when try to start it Please help 26d5d0c6-a518-4c88-82ab-9c0f3772473f
  9. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.: I have just bought a physical version of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection to play on my Xbox One. However when I try to play PeaceWalker it says that the game isn't compatible and to check on the...
  10. Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Metal Gear Solid TPP DLC: I got the Day One edition a few years ago and when I loaded up my game it said my Day One edition DLC was removed, but there is not option in Manage game & add-ons to redownload it?...