Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?

Discus and support Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the bionic gold arm DLC and payed for it and it never shows up in the research area for the golden bionic arm, I'm missing it and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JiggawattsJones, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?

I downloaded the bionic gold arm DLC and payed for it and it never shows up in the research area for the golden bionic arm, I'm missing it and it is not free so I want it asap.

:)

JiggawattsJones, Dec 12, 2015
  2. Purchase failed but no error code, only the 32 digit purchase ID

Same Here

UK

UK

Virgin

Metal Gear Solid TPP

KenFulton-53FF4EA1-ED38-42F6-A1CC-ECA34FC90D58, Dec 12, 2015
  3. X06GTOLS2X
    X06GTOLS2X Guest
    Games with Gold help

Hi, I recently got Metal Gear Solid V via games with gold, but its not showing up in my games and apps, and its asking me to buy it...

X06GTOLS2X, Dec 12, 2015
  4. KenFulton-53FF4EA1-E Win User

Purchase failed but no error code, only the 32 digit purchase ID

Same Here

UK

UK

Virgin

Metal Gear Solid TPP
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Favourite Game from Gold

Metal gear solid 5 and outlast. I loved those games so much that i ended up buying them and all their dlc. I love that metal gear solid allows you to approach a mission in any way possible and outlast for being so scary.
  6. John Dowding Win User
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You!

Metal Gear Solid 5 The phantom Pain
  8. Wondering Chimp Win User

MGSC without MGS

Metal Gear Solid 5 has been announced! :)
Thema:

Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?

1. Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!? - Similar Threads - Metal gear solid

2. Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP: Hi, i am an older person that likes games. I have an xbox one, it is hooked up to wifi/ internet. We live in country, so internet is sketchy at best. So I've never played games online etc. Our...
  3. Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive: I bought the game metal gear solid 5 on Xbox live, but when I start it, a message appears saying that there is no hard drive, so I wanted to know how to solve this...
  4. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: So, I wanted to buy the HD collection of Metal Gear on my Xbox Series X digitally, but it’s apparently not available due to licensing issues. When will it be back?...
  5. metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one: When I insert either disk I get a message that says the game is not playable and to check the list of backwards compatible games. I thought that even though the metal gear games were pulled due to...
  6. Metal gear solid 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 2: I'm getting the error code "0x87e10024" which states it can't verify the disk. Ive reinserted the disk, restarted the console, all that the faq says to do. However: when I select the "disk"...
  7. Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...: Hello guys, I hope you're doing great. I've just found out that the servers for Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain will shut down forever on May 31th 2022 for xbox 360 and PS3. However, I own an...
  8. Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001: I have bought Metal Gear Solid 2&3 half year ago, but I receive 0x803F8001 error when try to start it Please help 26d5d0c6-a518-4c88-82ab-9c0f3772473f
  9. Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD: 2 & 3: I bought the Metal Gear Solid HD edition with 2 & 3 and every time I try to open the game it says I don’t own it. I went through the entire troubleshooting process including resetting my console...
  10. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Not Working.: I have just bought a physical version of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection to play on my Xbox One. However when I try to play PeaceWalker it says that the game isn't compatible and to check on the...