Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won’t install

Discus and support Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won’t install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on the Microsoft store about a year or so ago and enjoyed the game then put it down for a while, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhillipsonMastersJC, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won’t install

Hi,

I purchased Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on the Microsoft store about a year or so ago and enjoyed the game then put it down for a while, then when I tried to boot it up again the other day it could not open and was apparently compromised. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall to have an error message saying it could not install.

Is there any solution for this as I really want to replay this game.

Thanks

:)

PhillipsonMastersJC, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Maestro3 Win User

If you could have only ONE game this year, what would it be?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. OCRyzen Win User

any new game ideas, im stumped

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance & Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be released soon..
  4. ChavidCarlson Win User

Streaming

Like metal gear rising: revengeance? Is there a way to stream it?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Not really enjoying Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance i will still end up completing it though.
Thema:

1. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won’t install - Similar Threads - Metal Gear Rising

2. Can’t stream metal gear rising on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t stream metal gear rising on xbox: I’m trying to stream metal gear rising for some friends on my Xbox via twitch for fun but I’ve noticed I’m not able to do that. Is there any way for me to get around this, for example contacting...
  3. Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP: Hi, i am an older person that likes games. I have an xbox one, it is hooked up to wifi/ internet. We live in country, so internet is sketchy at best. So I've never played games online etc. Our...
  4. Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive: I bought the game metal gear solid 5 on Xbox live, but when I start it, a message appears saying that there is no hard drive, so I wanted to know how to solve this...
  5. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: So, I wanted to buy the HD collection of Metal Gear on my Xbox Series X digitally, but it’s apparently not available due to licensing issues. When will it be back?...
  6. metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one: When I insert either disk I get a message that says the game is not playable and to check the list of backwards compatible games. I thought that even though the metal gear games were pulled due to...
  7. my xbox says im on metal gear rising when im on youtube

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox says im on metal gear rising when im on youtube: for some reason my xbox says im online when im offline and on a certain game when im not. i was watching youtube on a tv (not on xbox) and my friend invites me and i ask why and he says im on...
  8. The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: I Diamond have many Ideas for Games that should be added to the Game Pass. And that one Game is a must be! Its called "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance". Its in hype. If this Game gets added to the...
  9. Metal gear solid 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 2: I'm getting the error code "0x87e10024" which states it can't verify the disk. Ive reinserted the disk, restarted the console, all that the faq says to do. However: when I select the "disk"...
  10. Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain going to be removed from the xbox digital store on...: Hello guys, I hope you're doing great. I've just found out that the servers for Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain will shut down forever on May 31th 2022 for xbox 360 and PS3. However, I own an...