Messaging

Discus and support Messaging in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox will not allow me to send messages or join clubs my account isnt banned in any form and i just need some help because i dont know how to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Impulse FIuxx, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Messaging

My Xbox will not allow me to send messages or join clubs my account isnt banned in any form and i just need some help because i dont know how to fix it

:)

Impulse FIuxx, Jan 15, 2017
  2. alycat32
    alycat32 Guest
    Sending video messages?

I'm just glad no one can actually see me LIVE playing through the kinect. That would suck.

alycat32, Jan 15, 2017
  3. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Sending video messages?

That would be pretty cool, even if it was limited to 10 or 15 seconds. But i know they probably they won't do it because a) it would be use too much and they would have a huge kick on their servers b) use it to send stuff that players shouldn't.

BlackSolaris, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Messaging

I have the same problem I don't know why, but I can join groups, My Wi-Fi is wrong set-up with lan maybe that's the reason

TheMinionBeast, Jan 15, 2017
  5. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Hi,

Let's gather the following details to properly isolate your concern:

1. Are you using the Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

2. Are you getting any error messages?

3. Have you tried logging in a different Xbox Profile and check if the same instance occurs?

To help resolve your concern with being unable to send a message on Xbox Live, check out this

page
    and perform the steps provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Messaging