Message had gone befor I had chance to redeem it

Discus and support Message had gone befor I had chance to redeem it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had two messages from xbox live one for a ford and the other was for the warthog but when I came to redeem it the message had gone but the other was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Roadvoodoo, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Roadvoodoo
    Roadvoodoo Guest

I had two messages from xbox live one for a ford and the other was for the warthog but when I came to redeem it the message had gone but the other was still there so can u resend the code for the warthog pls

:)

Roadvoodoo, Sep 27, 2016
  2. Ichig0999
    Ichig0999 Guest
    Halo ODST code

The message containing my Halo ODST code was automatically deleted before I had a chance to redeem it, I was hoping to get it retrieved. Thank you.

Ichig0999, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Roadvoodoo
    Roadvoodoo Guest
    Forza horizon 3 Warthog

i had the code but when i cam to redeem it had gone from my messages

Roadvoodoo, Sep 27, 2016
  4. Message had gone befor I had chance to redeem it

Hey, Road! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Message had gone befor I had chance to redeem it :D

Misses Quinzel, Sep 28, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Road! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. Roadvoodoo Win User

Forza horizon 3 Warthog

i had the code but when i cam to redeem it had gone from my messages
  7. Travie Danger Win User

Limbo code gone

I also lost my code before I had a chance to redeem it.
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Lost killer instinct code

Unfortunately, those codes had an expiration date which has come and gone. Even if you were to get the code back, it's too late to redeem it. Sorry, but you would have had a better chance if you had contacted support as soon as you had deleted the e-mail.
  9. Sword Style Win User

Dream Job?

I'd embezzle billions of dollars in corporate funds and be on my private jet to Spain before anyone had a chance to realize it was gone.
Thema:

1. Message had gone befor I had chance to redeem it - Similar Threads - Message gone befor

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  6. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  7. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  8. all my xbox messages are gone or deleted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    all my xbox messages are gone or deleted: I don't know what happened but all of our messages and some of our friend requests have been deleted, strangely some of the friend requests are still there. one of my friends told me this has...
  9. All Xbox messages before 2020 are gone unless I access them through the account I messaged

in XboX Insiders
    All Xbox messages before 2020 are gone unless I access them through the account I messaged: Like the title says all my messages on Xbox before 2020 aren’t in my messages tab but I can only access them by messaging the person again is this intentional? submitted by /u/Agitated_Stuff882...
  10. Parental Consent Error Message 'Something's gone wrong, it's not you it's us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Consent Error Message 'Something's gone wrong, it's not you it's us: My son is not able to access his games on Xbox S. His account is linked to mine and I am requested to provide consent. When I follow the link to provide consent, I get the error "Something's gone...