Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

Discus and support Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nathan Roberts (SN), Dec 25, 2023.

1. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone!

I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world.

Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox... [​IMG]

As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find answers to how to set up your brand-new Xbox, here are some helpful links that you can use to quickly get set up.

Help with parental controls

If you are getting the Xbox console set up for your child(ren), here is some helpful articles on how to get started with parental controls on Xbox and Windows.

Getting your Xbox account set up

Unboxed your Xbox console and are wondering how to set up your new Xbox. Hopefully, these helpful resources may help you get set up and gaming:

Xbox on PC & mobile device

You can download the Xbox App on your phone or PC so you can connect with friends and family on Xbox from anywhere. These resources underneath will show you how to get started with Xbox on PC & mobile

Troubleshooting problems on Xbox & Xbox services

Sometimes you will run into issues with your console, games, or apps. This is normal and is expected with technology. This is because, just like us, technology plays up or glitches out and things don’t work as they are expected. These helpful resources will help you troubleshoot some common issues when setting up or using your console.

Keeping yourself safe on Xbox and Xbox services

Xbox and Microsoft want to ensure that everyone who uses their services is safe and that they feel welcome. This is why they have created the Xbox Community standard, which can be found here: Xbox Community Standards | Xbox, and is what everyone who uses Xbox and Xbox services is expected to follow.

If you run into a gamer who is not following these guidelines, or is being annoying, please don’t retaliate, please use the following links to learn how to report and block them on Xbox:

Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox... [​IMG]

Merry Christmas & happy New year!

Both images created using the Bing AI image creator.

:)

Nathan Roberts (SN), Dec 25, 2023
  2. Bellapietra Win User

SCARICARE FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 ED INSTALLARLO SU ALTRO PC

Thank you very much for your kind and very quick reply. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Andrea
  3. HaughtyHalo2711 Win User

Happy Easter - X1 Good Times

Merry christmas and happy new year
  4. OblongLiveLIGER Win User

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone on Xbox Live

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Nikoli
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Seasons Greetings

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
  6. TheMapleKid Win User

Merry Xmax Forum Folk!

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals................. and a Happy New Year.
Thema:

Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

1. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox... - Similar Threads - Merry Christmas happy

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  4. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  5. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  6. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

in XBoX on Windows
    Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas: Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole proccess will take and this stupid customer...
  7. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  8. Hello and Merry Christmas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello and Merry Christmas: My question is why does my Series X just shuts off at random while playing games. The games so far are Doom eternal, Destiny, all of the Dishonoreds, Halo Infinite,Deathloop, FC 24, Sea of...
  9. Gifting games for christmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting games for christmas: Hi I want to buy some series s digital games as gifts for Christmas today in the bf sale. Is there a way I can do it but the recipient not know until Christmas? Many thanks...
  10. I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...: Headset plate fell off. There is now a static noise in my headset and no audio from the actual Xbox can be heard. b1e68e49-40cc-446b-aab4-c9e6dd85b683