merging minecraft accounts!

Discus and support merging minecraft accounts! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello!! is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts when it comes to minecraft? i have one account that i play bedrock with (both mobile and windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christianna Marie, Sep 1, 2023.

1. merging minecraft accounts!

hello!! is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts when it comes to minecraft? i have one account that i play bedrock with (both mobile and windows edition) and i have another account that i have java with. i accidentally bought java on the wrong account a few years back and i’m just wondering if there’s any way i can like- merge my accounts, or transfer my java game to my other account? thanks!

:)

Christianna Marie, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Yes it is the same account. Infact its the same email. my Mojang account uses the same email as my Microsoft account. This only started happening when Microsoft stated they would be merging accounts with Mojang.

I did the process of merging and now I no longer own minecraft.
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Merged Minecraft Accounts

Hello DevouringSphinx,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that even after logging into your Microsoft account, Minecraft is not being recognized as a purchased game. By chance, is the game appearing as a demo? Please view Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode for potential troubleshooting steps.

If this is not the cause of the error and if you have already confirmed your login credentials, you may need to open a ticket with Mojang directly. It is possible that there was an error somewhere in the migration process. You may contact Mojang at Mojang Support - Contact Us.

Thank you,

-Tali
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Minecraft Account Merge

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey jerjeron, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Indeed, when you migrate accounts, all of the contents, from Acc A will be transfer to Acc B, and Acc A will no longer have any use, preventing you from login in and use it, because now that Acc A is the Acc B.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Christianna! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to merge accounts.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Nintendo Switch PC account merging?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you want to merge 2 accounts together for Minecraft.

Just a heads up though that merging accounts is not possible since they both have different data. If you are using different emails or accounts on both platforms, it will not have any option for merging them both unfortunately.
Thema:

1. merging minecraft accounts! - Similar Threads - merging minecraft accounts

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  5. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  6. How to open up Minecraft after Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open up Minecraft after Merging: Hello! I'm having some issues with my copy of Minecraft. I purchased the game back on 9/11/20 and merged my single account once on 1/28/22 for Java, and another time on 3/13/22 on my Android...
  7. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  8. Fiance and I's friends list merged together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fiance and I's friends list merged together: So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox but they're still appearing on his friends...
  9. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  10. Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft: Hi! So I wanted to play Minecraft after a long time. While logging into my Microsoft account in the MC Launcher (with the e-mail address I thought at the time was the right one) to play I...