Mergest Kingdom

Discus and support Mergest Kingdom in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My granddaughter has lost alittle over 300 of the rubies and a lot of coins. the game has gone into cloud upgrade a number of times and when it comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pat pratt, Aug 30, 2022.

1. pat pratt
    pat pratt Guest

Mergest Kingdom

My granddaughter has lost alittle over 300 of the rubies and a lot of coins. the game has gone into cloud upgrade a number of times and when it comes back, all of her saved rubies and coins are gone, items have been used and moved around. Can this be fixed and can she get her rubies and coins returned? She has spent alot of her money on this game and really enjoys it. My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Thank you

:)

pat pratt, Aug 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Mergest Kingdom

When you launch the game you should see that it's syncing. Also, on your settings, you should see at least an account connected, it can be a social media account as well.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Mergest Kingdom

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair.

After that restart your PC.

In regards to your question, this will really depend with the game support.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Mergest Kingdom

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Pat

Sorry to hear that, if you lost progress for this game you may need to reach the developer / game creators to see if they can rollback/restore the progress .

Just as a last advise, if your grand daughter plays the game on different devices usually the best option is leave opened the game for a couple minutes after every game session (sometimes the upload to the cloud can take a while) and then close the game
  5. gahzelle Win User

Mergest Kingdom

I'm sure I'm suppose to understand your reply. But I don't.

The settings are several clicks deep. I'm playing on my laptop, not a "smart" phone.

If there is an on screen indication that the game is synching what would it look like?
  6. gahzelle Win User

Mergest Kingdom

okay, what am I looking for?
Thema:

Mergest Kingdom

1. Mergest Kingdom - Similar Threads - Mergest Kingdom

2. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  3. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  4. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  5. mergest kingdom image error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mergest kingdom image error: Hi team, need help for the game mergest kingdom from microsoft edge games it directly link to cleverapps games. yesterday it working fine. then suddenly this morning it cant load the image game...
  6. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  7. i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but...: i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. in game the purchase did not go thru, nor show. but i was billed. how do i get the ruby count to update with the puchase made. ps. i have made...
  8. Mergest Kingdom progress reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mergest Kingdom progress reset: I tried going into my settings and clicking reset several times, restarting my computer, and then going back into the game, however my progress never resets. Am I supposed to do this with the game...
  9. Mergest Kingdom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mergest Kingdom: The bank showed up about 3 weeks ago. It is stuck in "maintenance" mode. How do I get it to work? Is it an uninstall/reinstall scenario? If I do that will I loose everything I've done so far,...
  10. Mergest Kingdom transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mergest Kingdom transfer: Hello, I play Mergest Kingdom from the MS Store, have an MS Account but cannot transfer my game to a new PC. It makes me start over and I've spent a lot of money on this game. Please help me...