mergest kingdom image error

Discus and support mergest kingdom image error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi team, need help for the game mergest kingdom from microsoft edge games it directly link to cleverapps games. yesterday it working fine. then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michael dorado, Nov 14, 2023.

1. mergest kingdom image error

Hi team,

need help for the game mergest kingdom from microsoft edge games

it directly link to cleverapps games. yesterday it working fine. then suddenly this morning it cant load the image game

i tried also to open cleverapps in other browser but still this error image appear

need your expertise for this.

please see attached screenshot of error i encountered

thank you very much for your help

mergest kingdom image error [​IMG]

:)

michael dorado, Nov 14, 2023
  2. michael dorado Win User

Hello, Yuhao Li

Good Morning.

Its been five days fixing this error. 2 days finding in youtube or google how to fix this and this nov 12 got me to report at microsoft

This morning it suddenly turns ok. im not doing anything. I will observe this in 3 days if the trouble came back again ill contact you

Please see screenshot below

Thank you for your response Yuhao Li

[​IMG]
  3. michael dorado Win User

Hi, Yuhao Li

I tried also to play mergest kingdom in crazy game and still white screen appeared

I tried to install the game in microsoft store and it works. but the problem is my progress is in MSN account. the option only available is connect to facebook which is you will again start to the beginning

I tried to open in other browser the cleverapps game mergest kingdom like google chrome or firefox and yet still white screen appeared.

I also do click other games link to microsoft edge that host cleverapps games and all there games appeared white screen not loading.

I admit the error because i do the reset settings on edge after the reset the mergest kingdom is now not loading but other games in microsoft is working except for the games link in all cleverapps

I try wifi and internet connection fix still problem persist. I dont know if the microsoft edge blocks cleverapps games but im sure that it works on early days. the reset of edge is i think the cause. my microsoft edge is built in cant uninstall it only offers repair

and if there is another way to refresh the games that are only link to other websites games like cleverapps

My progress game is in MSN account. if i could only switch it to facebook or google account then i can continue my progress

Thanks for your response Yuhao.
  4. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

Glad to hear that the issue is gone.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other concecrns.

I wish you all the best!
  5. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

I try wifi and internet connection fix still problem persist. I dont know if the microsoft edge blocks cleverapps games but im sure that it works on early days.
    I just tried the game on Edge, and it worked fine for me. I'm not sure what methods you've tried, but if all else fails, try using a different network.

You can reinstall Edge without uninstalling it. Just go to this page, download it, and then reinstall it:

Download Microsoft Edge
  6. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

Hello, michael dorado

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

This game can also be played on other third-party websites. Have you tried any other websites? Like this one?

Mergest Kingdom 🕹️ Play on CrazyGames

Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

If it still doesn't work, the issue is most likely with your internet connection. Please try these troubleshooting steps related to your network:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Fix Ethernet connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

If the game works on other sites, it could be a problem with the Microsoft servers. You can wait a few hours and try again. In case the issue persists, open Edge, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, then select "Help and Feedback" > "Send Feedback" to report the issue to the developers and wait for them to address the problem.

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
Thema:

1. mergest kingdom image error - Similar Threads - mergest kingdom image

2. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  3. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  4. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  5. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  6. i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but...: i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. in game the purchase did not go thru, nor show. but i was billed. how do i get the ruby count to update with the puchase made. ps. i have made...
  7. Mergest Kingdom progress reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mergest Kingdom progress reset: I tried going into my settings and clicking reset several times, restarting my computer, and then going back into the game, however my progress never resets. Am I supposed to do this with the game...
  8. Mergest Kingdom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mergest Kingdom: My granddaughter has lost alittle over 300 of the rubies and a lot of coins. the game has gone into cloud upgrade a number of times and when it comes back, all of her saved rubies and coins are...
  9. Mergest Kingdom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mergest Kingdom: The bank showed up about 3 weeks ago. It is stuck in "maintenance" mode. How do I get it to work? Is it an uninstall/reinstall scenario? If I do that will I loose everything I've done so far,...
  10. Mergest Kingdom transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mergest Kingdom transfer: Hello, I play Mergest Kingdom from the MS Store, have an MS Account but cannot transfer my game to a new PC. It makes me start over and I've spent a lot of money on this game. Please help me...