merged account

Discus and support merged account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Suddenly this morning my playing status went from "guest" to "cornealorca(some numbers)" A screen came up twice asking me if I wanted to merge the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ammindclearer, Oct 2, 2018.

1. merged account

Suddenly this morning my playing status went from "guest" to "cornealorca(some numbers)" A screen came up twice asking me if I wanted to merge the accounts. First time I said "no" and second time I said "never." But it still happened. Who is this? Why
    did this happen? Is my ability to play your games now compromised because someone else has access to my status?

:)

ammindclearer, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Xbox gamertag transfer help

Did you create an offline account on your 360? It also sounds like you created a new account on your One. If this is the case you can't merge the account data. If they are the same account then you should be able to sync all your achievements just fine.

RenegadeMoose, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 - XBL account question (Achievs)

If you create a new account, yes. If you currently have an Xbox Live account you would like to use you will not be able to merge them when you go online in the future.

RenegadeMoose, Oct 2, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

merged account

Can you give us more information? Is this on xbox 360 and you are making this guest/offline account an online silver account?

ChiefJoboo, Oct 2, 2018
  5. I play as a guest on a PC. Do not have an Xbox though that symbol is always on the page for the game.

ammindclearer, Oct 2, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    To play online games on xbox live or on the xbox service with windows 10 you must have a gamertag. It seems like xbox live gave you a randomized one since you accessed a feature that requires your account to have a gamertag.

You can change this once for free since this is was applied by xbox live and you didn't choose it.

How to Change Your Xbox Gamertag

ChiefJoboo, Oct 2, 2018
  7. Thank for the explanation. Would have been nice to have been informed this was happening before I clicked "never" to merge accounts. I had been playing as a guest for about a year. Now I have lost my level 68 status and have to start all over.

ammindclearer, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

merged account