Mercenaries 2 World in Flames be last game be backwards compatible please pay lot have it...

Discus and support Mercenaries 2 World in Flames be last game be backwards compatible please pay lot have it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, backwards compatible team you make lot money sell it as backwards compatible game on list i miss so much blow-up stuff in environment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sonic unleashed fan, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Mercenaries 2 World in Flames be last game be backwards compatible please pay lot have it...

Dear Microsoft, backwards compatible team

you make lot money sell it as backwards compatible game on list i miss so much blow-up stuff in environment in game made interesting, fantastic game lot people not just myself love to play it again

please bring it back so spend my money on it again to provide you more money Sincerely Alex Kelley

:)

sonic unleashed fan, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames be last game be backwards compatible please pay lot have it play again

As already mentioned,the backwards compatibility program has ended so no more games will be added.
  3. RoadymanDanny Win User

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames be last game be backwards compatible please pay lot have it play again

Agreed just cause is good but you just cart beat mercenaries 2 not at all please Microsoft team please I have been keeping the disc for years plz please
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you want to have a game be included in backwards compatibility.

You may post a suggestion on this from feedback hub through this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Hope that helps.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You didn't check gaming news did you

The bc program is done permanently as of last year

You will.have to contact the developer for a remaster
  6. Kingtiez Win User

I’d love to see this game, I’ve been waiting for them to add it.
Thema:

Mercenaries 2 World in Flames be last game be backwards compatible please pay lot have it...

1. Mercenaries 2 World in Flames be last game be backwards compatible please pay lot have it... - Similar Threads - Mercenaries World Flames

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  6. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  7. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  8. My world has gone

in XBoX on Windows
    My world has gone: I recently switched to Xbox series X and logged into my account installed Minecraft then when I went on Minecraft I clicked on the world me and my friends have been creating for like the past five...
  9. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  10. Can we get a backwards compatible Mercenaries 2 PLEASE???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get a backwards compatible Mercenaries 2 PLEASE???: You already have the first one on the Xbox Store which is years older than the second one, and the second one did way better than the first one. 2dcb84ca-a410-430c-a33b-96301a534911