Menu has disappeared

Discus and support Menu has disappeared in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not sure how but the menu that goes along the top of the screen i.e home,mixer,community,entertainment and store has disappeared... How do I get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by B1itz2000, Dec 9, 2019.

1. B1itz2000
    B1itz2000 Guest

Menu has disappeared

Not sure how but the menu that goes along the top of the screen i.e home,mixer,community,entertainment and store has disappeared...

How do I get this back please

:)

B1itz2000, Dec 9, 2019
  2. B1itz2000 Win User

Menu has disappeared

Bugger....

Many thanks for the info šŸ˜šŸ‘
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Menu has disappeared

Seems your Xbox got updated to the latest version and those items are no longer there. You can't go back to a previous version either. They are still there if you dig around though, just not where they were.
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

New Forum Look

The drop down menu to get to the different forums has now disappeared for me I had to go to 'Your discussions' to be able to get here!! :(
  5. TROLLFINN Win User

Partial downloads

Thanks. Also to add: I right clicked the game from the start menu and "uninstall". This only made it disappear from the start menu.
  6. DamianChmielewski Win User

DIRT 3 w sklepie XBOX (DIRT 3 in the XBOX store)

Ok, so after I press the Guide button the menu shows up. I press system settings and the menu disappears and it's back to the spinning, loading wheel...
Thema:

Menu has disappeared

1. Menu has disappeared - Similar Threads - Menu has disappeared

2. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  3. Anyone has this bug where you canā€™t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you canā€™t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i canā€™t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text ā€œ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.ā€ i...
  4. Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...: Playing on Xbox it says new downloaded content has been downloaded either go to main menu or return to game screen is frozen rebooted Xbox still goes back the same screen can't do anything help...
  5. Controller keeps skipping on menu and has been past its warranty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller keeps skipping on menu and has been past its warranty: So I got an Xbox series controller (Black) around 2 years ago for Christmas which worked for around a year or two until it started drifting in games and started having trouble in the menu. This is...
  6. Microsoft Store has a white line under it along with a few other start menu icons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store has a white line under it along with a few other start menu icons: Subject is pretty self explanatory but here have a picture of it I guess It won't open or anything Any ideas on why this is happening or how I could fix it? Thanks! Also I couldn't find any...
  7. Has anyone seen this menu before? I accessed it via Xbox settings app, but it seems fishy.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone seen this menu before? I accessed it via Xbox settings app, but it seems fishy.: [IMG] submitted by /u/_NobleMustache [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S has a very slow main menu issue right now and I'm worried.: It was playing just fine this morning. Turned it off to do some work and came back to it. But my main menu is very delayed and slow. I can't start up my games. And Full shutdown doesn't work. Even...
  9. Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta): The guide (when you press the xbox button) has seemed to have gone back to the default non-insider guide. I have tried factory resetting my xbox as I prefer the new one. Thanks for any help....
  10. Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...: Roughly 24 hours ago my Xbox One X menu stopped working properly. I can't go left when selecting menu options. It's stuck on "store" (jumps back to it after shifting over one menu item to the...