Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!)

Discus and support Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I press the Xbox logo button on my controller, it will either not pull up the menu, or pull up the menu and won’t allow me to select options.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vahid einollahi, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!)

Whenever I press the Xbox logo button on my controller, it will either not pull up the menu, or pull up the menu and won’t allow me to select options. I can’t power off my console using the controller too, as that menu won’t pull up also. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

I’ve tried following fixes for this, but when I get back on the Xbox it just gets worse.

:)

vahid einollahi, Dec 16, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello vahid einollahi,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Which controller do you possess?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

Or you may request for a replacement if all troubleshooting steps will not work

Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CodyBryant5 Win User

Store wont let me manage or download vanguard on xbox one

Where is the all games menu at? I can’t seem to find it
  5. TheRealMC123 Win User

Modern Warfare 2 - Shawdow Graphic Issue

I can’t find that graphics menu on my Xbox series x? Can you show me where that menu is to fix those graphics?
  6. ToddBender1 Win User

Can’t find multiplayer game on Halo MCC on PC

I have google fiber which allows me to enable ipv6. You think enabling this would fix the issue?

Edit: I enabled Ipv6 and still nothing. The teredo thing was bugging but I was able to fix it. Either way, between teredo and ipv6 I’ve still not seen any changes in matchmaking. Still can’t find a game. I will note too that this seems to be my only affected game. I can play any other multiplayer game from the Xbox game pass without any issues.
Thema:

1. Menu bugs (and I can’t seem to find a fix!) - Similar Threads - Menu bugs can’t

2. xbox menu is bugging out series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox menu is bugging out series s: I got my xbox series s at christmas and it’s been fine until about 4 hours ago. I fast scroll over apps skipping multiple at a time and after i click the xbox button to go through the menu pages...
  3. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  4. Fix the Guide Menu delay/lockup bug already

in XboX Insiders
    Fix the Guide Menu delay/lockup bug already: This bug has been present since day one of this new console generation. For those that don’t know which bug I’m referring to I’ll explain. This bug presents in two ways: 1. User presses the...
  5. New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox Series X controller on PC bug: FIFA 21 Menu Pressing Random Buttons: I have just purchased a brand new official Xbox Series X controller for my PC. I have installed it and it works perfectly fine with most of my games, except for FIFA 21. When in the Menu section...
  6. Achievements menu bug | No filter box to toggle displaying games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements menu bug | No filter box to toggle displaying games: I can't see my achievements in the All Achievements menu anymore on my XBox One and I don't know how to fix it. There was a filter option I used on the All Achievements menu that allowed me to...
  7. BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu)

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Unresponsive guide button (new guide menu): The guide opens (or close) not on every button press. There doesn't seem to be a clear pattern, I can open and close it 10 times in a row and then the 11th and 12th don't work at all, sometimes...
  8. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

in XboX Insiders
    (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  9. mini-menu and home menu bug, wont let me select anything

in XboX Insiders
    mini-menu and home menu bug, wont let me select anything: the mini-menu and home menus wont allow me to click on anything, and when i open the menus, they just scroll all the way down like if i had stick drift, except it wont let me go up at all (i dont...
  10. Bug no menu principal do console[Bug in the console main menu]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug no menu principal do console[Bug in the console main menu]: Boa noite. Estava no menu principal do Xbox, ao apertar o botão para ir no quick menu para ir nas configurações do Xbox, ocorreu um travamento, ao tentar desligar o aparelho ficou tela preta mas...