Memory leak issues

Discus and support Memory leak issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Memory leak issues

/u/reforc3, Jun 14, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

Minecraft out of memory space when I have 12 gigs

if you are playing on the computer you might need to allocate more memory to Minecraft because sometimes it can get a memory leak causing the world to crash because its leaking memory and flooding what you have allocated to it
  3. cocacola1980 Win User

I'm connected to the internet, but no pins etc....

I have this issue as well, hard resetting fixes it but it returns I reckon every couple of weeks. Maybe it's some kind of memory leak as the connection tests and other stuff still work okay when broken. Something like a memory leak would explain why heavy
    users tend to experience it more frequently.
  4. MobileChaos Win User

Home screen really laggy?

This is a memory leak. Hold down power for 5 seconds and turn off. Then on. Will run smooth as butter again. I how they fix the leak soon.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why is dragging not available in Edge?

It's a console.browser not a desktop browser you aren't supposed to have multiple windows open

It causes memory leaks which in chrome is a major issue

You can inflate memory usage beyond what is normally restricted to browser

It's sandboxed for a reason
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Performance of my pc after some time playing games

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

It looks like a memory leak issue... Which game are you running when you face this issue?
Thema:

Memory leak issues

1. Memory leak issues - Similar Threads - Memory leak issues

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. High CPU temperature and high memory usage (even when not gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    High CPU temperature and high memory usage (even when not gaming): Hello, around few weeks ago my pc has been starting to act up. At first I thought it was just the particular game I was playing cause other games ran fine and that game just wasn't balanced enough...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  8. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  9. Series s memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s memory: I'm looking for different options for additional memory for my series s that I can actually play the games off of. 2b574c62-44c1-4c99-879c-e19ed840fd95
  10. xbox series x out of video memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x out of video memory: Been getting something about video memory full this on pop up which then crashes game. It does it on sword and fairy together forever this is the second game it does it on can't remember the first...