Memory error Modern Warfare 3

Discus and support Memory error Modern Warfare 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrsFeared, Jan 20, 2024.

1. MrsFeared
    MrsFeared Guest

Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD.

Things I've tried.

-Clearing cache

-Reset the Xbox

-Hard reset

Still nothing has changed. Do I need to uninstall the game and reinstall it again?

What has working for other people?

Thanks for reading Memory error Modern Warfare 3 :)

:)

MrsFeared, Jan 20, 2024
  2. iainf242 Win User
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello MrsFeared, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, since you mention that you did a console reset and that it is not a storage problem, the error is most likely due to a global failure that has been reported. According to the official Xbox page (https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status),">https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status), there have been problems on the platform with backward compatible games since approximately 01/13/24 and it has not yet been fixed, which We know that they are working to solve the problem. I advise you to wait for the global failure to be resolved before trying to play again. You can check the status of the fault in the previous link.

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. JoshCortes Win User

Memory Error: 13-71

When loading Modern Warfare I keep getting a Memory Error 13-71 when connecting to xbox live.
  5. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  6. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

Thema:

1. Memory error Modern Warfare 3 - Similar Threads - Memory error Modern

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. High CPU temperature and high memory usage (even when not gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    High CPU temperature and high memory usage (even when not gaming): Hello, around few weeks ago my pc has been starting to act up. At first I thought it was just the particular game I was playing cause other games ran fine and that game just wasn't balanced enough...
  6. Referenced Memory Read Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Referenced Memory Read Error: Hi, I am receiving the following application error when I run Civ6. "The instruction at 0x00000000149677D3 referenced memory could not be read" Have tried starting and restarting. And have run...
  7. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  8. How do I fix the memory error 12210-0 on my Xbox one x to play the game MW3 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the memory error 12210-0 on my Xbox one x to play the game MW3 beta: How do I fix the memory error 12210-0 on my Xbox one x 91b8ac7d-6fe1-49bb-8256-c8f5ec6caadb
  9. I keep getting a out of memory error on Game Pass on PC when trying to play Fuga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a out of memory error on Game Pass on PC when trying to play Fuga: When I launch Fuga from the PC game pass I keep getting a out of memory error. I have 32gb of memory so I have more than enough to run it. Ive played the demo on Steam so I know my PC can handle...
  10. I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source."

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting this error: "Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering source.": I keep getting that message Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering I have rest my console to factory settings but kept my saved games What other things can I try?...