MEMBRE GOLD ET GAME PASS ULTIMATE, The Division (Games with gold) Non gratuit

Discus and support MEMBRE GOLD ET GAME PASS ULTIMATE, The Division (Games with gold) Non gratuit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour les gamers, même en ayant un abonnement gold et game pass ultimate , je n'ai pas pu récupérer gratuitement The division (games with gold) qui... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SELIMBM, Oct 10, 2020.

1. SELIMBM
    SELIMBM Guest

Bonjour les gamers, même en ayant un abonnement gold et game pass ultimate , je n'ai pas pu récupérer gratuitement
    The division (games with gold) qui s'affiche avec le prix de vente et non gratuit (voir photo). Par ailleurs mon
    Abonnement gold de 3 mois souscrit hier a été converti en Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Est-ce normal?

Merci d'avance

MEMBRE GOLD ET GAME PASS ULTIMATE, The Division (Games with gold) Non gratuit [​IMG]

:)

SELIMBM, Oct 10, 2020
  2. NIKKO69LYONNAIS Win User

Salut,

Pourtant sur la photo on voit très bien le bouton cliquer "installer sur mes appareils"
    vous pouvez jouer TC The division avec votre abonnement gold... .
  3. Boombaa Win User

Salut,

Concernant l'abonnement Gold oui cela est normal car le Game Pass Ultimate intègre l'abonnement Gold :

FAQ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Et The Division est bien gratuit depuis le Store :

[​IMG]
  4. XxwantedclashxX Win User

ce jeu ne fonctionne pas sur cet appareil [Edit - Transaltion] - this game does not work on this device

Bonjour, je suis abonné en tant que membre ultimate ( gold et gamepass ).

[Edit - Translation] - Hello, I am subscribed as an ultimate member (gold and gamepass).
  5. Daedric Angel Win User

Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

Hey Starbug

When Canceling a Gold, Game Pass, or Ultimate Game pass any remaining time will stay until it has expired. In the case of The ultimate since it converts your remaining Gold to Ultimate once your "expires on" date is over it will return to non-gold without
    gamepass. At that point if you choose to only have Gold just add Xbox Live gold prepaid codes or a Credit card for monthly.

Hope this Helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
Thema:

1. MEMBRE GOLD ET GAME PASS ULTIMATE, The Division (Games with gold) Non gratuit - Similar Threads - MEMBRE GOLD GAME

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  6. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  7. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  8. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  9. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  10. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...