Membership subscription cancelled balance due can't pay on new card

Discus and support Membership subscription cancelled balance due can't pay on new card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a subscription that's been running a few years. Switched banks did switched over not standing orders somehow owe £12 membership stopped put new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OG Cjay ng8, Sep 22, 2017.

1. OG Cjay ng8
    OG Cjay ng8 Guest

I had a subscription that's been running a few years. Switched banks did switched over not standing orders somehow owe £12 membership stopped put new card details into Xbox with a change of address update payments not going through because I don't know it's
    different to th card I no longer have that is on the subscription? I can't contact Microsoft help because it takes a month to change my address details I can't use a redeem code I brought because I have a debt they won't let me pay I started the free fortnight
    trial which required the new bank details which has started but not giving me online features and that's where I'm at any suggestions?

:)

OG Cjay ng8, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    xbox live subs past due

Unfortunately, you can't use your account balance to pay for a past due amount.

You will have to
    go to this page here to pay your past due amount of money
    , and use your bank account or credit card with sufficient funds.

After you payed your past due amount, you can then redeem your 3 month card again. You can't redeem any prepaid codes with a past due amount on your account.

Arminator, Sep 22, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I am not allowed to remove a credit card which is expired, and add a valid one

Hi

Can you please try following the support steps in the
    Past Due Balance webpage
    hopefully this will allow you to clear any balance owed and then add a new payment card to your account.

gds1972, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For billing issues, you'll have to contact support and speak to billing. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Smwutches, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For billing issues, you'll have to contact support and speak to billing. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Is there any way to cancel for a subscription I haven't paid for?

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to cancel a past due subscription. Unfortunately, a past
    due subscription
    is not able to be cancelled until it is paid. You would need a debit/credit card or a paypal account to pay the past due balance unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. ArminatorX Win User

I want to cancel the xbox gold

Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and check your subscriptions.

If the Gold membership shows a due amount of money, and the card for the Gold membership is cancelled, you need to add a new payment option first.

Click on "Payment & Billing" and click on "Payment Options". There add your working credit card.

Back on the Services page, you need to manage your Gold subscription. Change the payment method to the new working card, and pay the due amount if necessary.

After the due amount is payed, you can cancel your Gold subscription.

You can choose to cancel immediately, or cancel at the next renewal (so you are still golden for the paid amount of time).

After the Gold membership has run out (either by cancelling immediately, or waiting after the cancelled renewal date), you can then remove your payment option.
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Due to pay balance problem

Unfortunately, you're not able to use Microsoft Credit to pay for memberships. You'll need to pay with your Paypal account or credit/debit card.

Here's more information on
    How to pay a past due balance
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Assinatura Microsoft Xbox Game Pass[Translation-Signature Microsoft Xbox game pass]

Hi Igor,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to cancel a subscription. Unfortunately, a
    past due subscriptionis not able to be cancelled
    until it is paid off. You need a debit/credit card or a paypal account to pay the balance then can cancel after it is paid. It also may auto refund the charge if cancelled immediately.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Membership subscription cancelled balance due can't pay on new card - Similar Threads - Membership subscription cancelled

2. Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft lost my primer membership, again!: I signed into Microsoft and tried to open a casual game (puzzles). I've been a primer for several years but Microsoft wants me to sign up for Primer again. What can be done? submitted by...
  3. Game pass membership subscriptions

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass membership subscriptions: I wanted to leave my feedback on how to improve game pass subscriptions. I think Microsoft/Xbox should get rid of the core membership option and just have game pass for Xbox and game pass for PC...
  4. how do i cancel my guardio membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i cancel my guardio membership: how do i cancel my guardio membership d723d65e-2705-48f4-b31c-ddfe8a610923
  5. Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Statuscode: 8C150009 | Error when try to get Membership-Informations on XBOX 360: Good evening, First of all, I am from Germany and therefore my Microsoft account is also German. I bought the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription (then XBOX Live Gold) for 3 months. The subscription...
  6. Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactivity Notice: Your PC Game Pass membership appears inactive?: I've received this email: We noticed your PC Game Pass membership has been inactive for the past 12 months. We want to make sure you take full advantage of your membership and not pay for...
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son has graduated and needs his own account/membership without losing data.: My son has graduated, going to college and now needs his own Xbox account/membership. I signed up and created our Xbox and Microsoft account using my own MSN email/info years ago. I now have a...
  9. Owned games vs. GamePass membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games vs. GamePass membership: How to keep owned game without game pass? I can't acces a few owned games but doesnt let me play because I didnt want game pass anymore. anyone else getting robbed here? I will buy off Steam from...
  10. I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...: I was awarded a giftcrd from my 1.600 points. then used my debit card to keep on file, future uses. my personnel bank account had two overdraft charge totaling $70.00. furthermore, my pc is...