Mein Account wurde gehackt!![Translation-My account was hacked!!]

Discus and support Mein Account wurde gehackt!![Translation-My account was hacked!!] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich wollte mich heute einloggen und das Pw war falsch Als ich mein Passwort zurücksetzen wollte merkte ich bei dem sicherheitscode eine email die... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dawid1313, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Dawid1313
    Dawid1313 Guest

Ich wollte mich heute einloggen und das Pw war falsch

Als ich mein Passwort zurücksetzen wollte merkte ich bei dem sicherheitscode eine email die nicht mir gehört am ense @hi2.in

Ich habe dann auf keine infos gemacht und alles eingegeben an Daten von mir und bekomme als email das es nicht ausreicht an Daten?

Nun kann ich erst in 24 std es nochmal versuchen was nichts bringen wird weil ich alles richtig angegeben habe.

Hotline / livechat geht auch nicht

Das wars für mich Der Support ist der schlechteste Ever.

Ich werde gehackt will mein konto Wiederherstellen und krieg als Antwort infos reichen nicht aus.

Soviel spiele gekauf im store für nichts

Xbox verkaufen und ciao abfall Firma

[Translation-I wanted to log in today and the pw was wrong

When I wanted to reset my password I noticed an email with the security code that does not belong to me at ense @ hi2.in

Then I didn’t give any information and entered all of my data and get an email that there is not enough data?

Now I can only try again in 24 hours which will not work because I have stated everything correctly.

Hotline / live chat doesn't work either

That's it for me The support is the worst ever.

I get hacked and want to restore my account and the answer is insufficient.

So many games bought in store for nothing

Xbox sell and ciao waste company]

:)

Dawid1313, Sep 12, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: