Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working.

Discus and support Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded Medieval Dynasty for my XBox One, I have downloaded the correct XBox One version. It gets to the "Press Any Button" screen, but I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George Backofen, Jul 3, 2023.

1. Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working.

I've downloaded Medieval Dynasty for my XBox One, I have downloaded the correct XBox One version. It gets to the "Press Any Button" screen, but I can't go any further as it doesn't register any button presses. I tried playing it through the cloud gaming and I was able to, get the game started, but the refresh rate makes it unplayable That's my internet issue though.

My controller is new with new batteries and works fine with all my other games. Is this a known bug and will it be fixed or am I better off just forgetting about trying to play this game?

:)

George Backofen, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

There is no official information about it being a known issue, you can check with the game publisher if they have any information about it.

https://www.toplitz-productions.com/tickets.html

To try to solve it, try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

How can Microsoft legally stop you from playing the video games that you purchased?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The Medieval dynasty game is only for windows and xbox series S/X, if you have one of these devices you can buy it and install it normally.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/medieval...
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Medieval Dynasty game page not working (XSS)

Hello Ridge DeBoer,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please follow the guide provided below to Report a Problem. This will provide our engineers with the information necessary to troubleshoot the issue.

Link to Report a Problem Guide: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Be sure to look over the following sections listed in the article:

Get the Xbox Report a Problem app - This will detail how to download the Report a Problem app if you haven't already.

Report a new problem - This will teach you how to report a problem.

Report a problem with media tracing - This will detail how media tracing works and how to do so.

Please let us know once you've reported the issue and whether or not you're still experiencing it!

Thank you,

5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on the game problem.

Please try doing a reset on the console and see if this will help.

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not work, try searching for the game from the Xbox store and try installing it from there.

Also, you can do remote installation by going to the game link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Medieval...

Hope this helps.
  6. S1D3K1CK5867 Win User

I went into the Microsoft store and was able to install it from there. I think there is an issue with the link in gamepass. Hope this works for you as well
Thema:

1. Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working. - Similar Threads - Medieval Dynasty edition

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S

in XboX Insiders
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S: Love the older games you guys been bringing back but was wondering why or if when and ever you will bring back the Dynasty warriors Gundam series, just would hope you guys would. My son and I...
  4. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  5. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55
  6. wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud: How come wo long fallen dynasty was removed from cloud their was no warning or anything it just vanished I was wondering if their was a bug or was it removed for another reason...
  7. Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup: Hello, I have some trouble starting Medieval Dynasty from the Xbox app with Game Pass License. 3 seconds after the Spalsh screen it Crashes with the Error code 0x0000409 see Picture. I never...
  8. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, the game doesn't launch. I press the Play button and nothing happens. Here's what I've tried so far: Settings > Add or remove programs > tried Repair and Reset both Go to the location of...
  9. Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409): I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409) I have repaired verified, Restarted pc...
  10. Medieval dynasty inventory bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval dynasty inventory bug: I stole some planks to get an achievement but now every time I make a plank or go to build it doubles the amount I need and goes on to negative amount in my inventory. At the moment I need over...