Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC.

Discus and support Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the most recent update for PC after I have launched and played Medieval Dynasty once I cannot launch the game again until I reboot the PC. In the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottWilliamson-EK, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC.

After the most recent update for PC after I have launched and played Medieval Dynasty once I cannot launch the game again until I reboot the PC. In the app I have tried double-clicking the icon, clicking the play button, and right-clicking and launching. I don't get any kind of response. I created a desktop shortcut and when I click that it says "The game is already running. If you just quit the game it should be ready to launch again in a moment. Error Code (0x800705b4)".

The only thing I remember updating is the Xbox app, however, I suppose it's possible the game itself did an update that I'm not aware of.

:)

ScottWilliamson-EK, Mar 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch the game again and see if it works.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. andersonpassos Win User

How can Microsoft legally stop you from playing the video games that you purchased?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The Medieval dynasty game is only for windows and xbox series S/X, if you have one of these devices you can buy it and install it normally.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/medieval...
  4. {Parity} Win User

Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.

If the game is different for Xbox vs. PC then it should be the same on GamePass. The Xbox version won't load on a PC.
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console?

If the game is different for Xbox vs. PC then it should be the same on GamePass. The Xbox version won't load on a PC.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Medieval Dynasty Heir Update

Hi Stefan7777,

Thank you for writing to Xbox Community Forums.

We are trying to sort this out and consulted to our higher support. While waiting. we would like you to please give us more details by answering the following questions and do the suggested steps for the time being.

• What platform are you using?
    • Have you tried uninstall/install process?
    • Do you also have the latest update version of the game?
    If you are on windows 10 please try to do this steps.

Solution 2: Reset Windows 10 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. Look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it on the right side.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to the default setting.

Solution 3: Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

3. Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Medieval Dynasty won't load after Xbox GamePass app update for PC. - Similar Threads - Medieval Dynasty won't

2. Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S

in XboX Insiders
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S: Love the older games you guys been bringing back but was wondering why or if when and ever you will bring back the Dynasty warriors Gundam series, just would hope you guys would. My son and I...
  3. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  4. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55
  5. wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud: How come wo long fallen dynasty was removed from cloud their was no warning or anything it just vanished I was wondering if their was a bug or was it removed for another reason...
  6. Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup: Hello, I have some trouble starting Medieval Dynasty from the Xbox app with Game Pass License. 3 seconds after the Spalsh screen it Crashes with the Error code 0x0000409 see Picture. I never...
  7. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, the game doesn't launch. I press the Play button and nothing happens. Here's what I've tried so far: Settings > Add or remove programs > tried Repair and Reset both Go to the location of...
  8. Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409): I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409) I have repaired verified, Restarted pc...
  9. Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working.: I've downloaded Medieval Dynasty for my XBox One, I have downloaded the correct XBox One version. It gets to the "Press Any Button" screen, but I can't go any further as it doesn't register any...
  10. Medieval dynasty inventory bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval dynasty inventory bug: I stole some planks to get an achievement but now every time I make a plank or go to build it doubles the amount I need and goes on to negative amount in my inventory. At the moment I need over...