Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that...

Discus and support Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I reset screen resolution for Medieval Dynasty on Xbox for PC? Have tried reinstall and Repair. Screen is zoomed in too far to see main menu.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigRedTruck77, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that...

How can I reset screen resolution for Medieval Dynasty on Xbox for PC? Have tried reinstall and Repair. Screen is zoomed in too far to see main menu.

:)

BigRedTruck77, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that I cannot see the menu. Xbox app on my PC. How do I reset the game's screen resolution to default?

Hi BigRedTruck77,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, your screen zoomed in too far and you cannot see the menu on how to adjust it. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Have you made any recent hardware or software changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. What is the make and model number of the computer?
    3. Is this happening to this game only?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Try the methods and check after each method:

Method 1: Change the Screen resolution:

a) Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard.

b) In the “Run” Window, type control and then click “Ok”.

c) In the “Control Panel” Window, select “Personalization”.

d) Click “Display” option, click “Adjust Resolution”.

e) Check the minimal resolution and scroll down the slider.

Method 2: Update the Driver of Graphics or Video Card:

a) Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard.

b) In the “Run” window, type devmgmt.msc and then click “Ok”.

c) Locate and expand the “Display Adapter”.

d) Right click on the listed device and then select “Uninstall”.

e) Note: When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device.

f) Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.

g) After the computer restarts, install the latest drivers from manufacturer’s website.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that I cannot see the menu. Xbox app on my PC. How do I reset the game's screen resolution to default?

Make sure your graphics drivers are updated, and you're not using system level zoom
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi BigRedTruck77,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Peter AshleyReyes Win User

Please help me. Xbox Gamebar records but not fullscreen.

I recorded it on full screen and after the video when I watched it the screen is zoomed in on top left corner.
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Moving the Mini Map

[quote user="NativeHero"]. Who looks in the upper left corner of there screen. [/quote]

anyone who has ever played cod before.
Thema:

Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that...

1. Medieval Dynasty on PC. Main menu screen is zoomed in to the upper left corner so far that... - Similar Threads - Medieval Dynasty Main

2. Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S

in XboX Insiders
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S: Love the older games you guys been bringing back but was wondering why or if when and ever you will bring back the Dynasty warriors Gundam series, just would hope you guys would. My son and I...
  3. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  4. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55
  5. wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud: How come wo long fallen dynasty was removed from cloud their was no warning or anything it just vanished I was wondering if their was a bug or was it removed for another reason...
  6. Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Medieval Dynasty won`t load Error 0x0000409 at startup: Hello, I have some trouble starting Medieval Dynasty from the Xbox app with Game Pass License. 3 seconds after the Spalsh screen it Crashes with the Error code 0x0000409 see Picture. I never...
  7. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, the game doesn't launch. I press the Play button and nothing happens. Here's what I've tried so far: Settings > Add or remove programs > tried Repair and Reset both Go to the location of...
  8. Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I start Medieval Dynasty (0xc0000409): I have gamepass and I want to play Medieval Dynasty. When I try to load the game, I loads for 5-10 seconds then I get this error code. (0xc0000409) I have repaired verified, Restarted pc...
  9. Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval Dynasty XBox One edition isn't working.: I've downloaded Medieval Dynasty for my XBox One, I have downloaded the correct XBox One version. It gets to the "Press Any Button" screen, but I can't go any further as it doesn't register any...
  10. Medieval dynasty inventory bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medieval dynasty inventory bug: I stole some planks to get an achievement but now every time I make a plank or go to build it doubles the amount I need and goes on to negative amount in my inventory. At the moment I need over...