Mediacom: I cant send any message.Could you help me??

Discus and support Mediacom: I cant send any message.Could you help me?? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Mediacom (ISPs): I cant send any message.Could you help me?? After trying to send a message to a friend,my xbox showed me a text telling me that it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by VIP KILL BILL, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Mediacom: I cant send any message.Could you help me??

Mediacom (ISPs): I cant send any message.Could you help me??
    After trying to send a message to a friend,my xbox showed me a text telling me that it isnt able to send it.Although I opened the link,(Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?) and followed all the instructions,I still cant send
    any text.Please reply,any useful advices would be useful to my problem.

:)

VIP KILL BILL, Dec 30, 2016
  2. cossa669
    cossa669 Guest
    Console connects to internet but can't contact Xbox LIVE

It is a known issue with Mediacom at the moment. Just hang in there and maybe check mediacoms forums for help.. you could also try contacting mediacom support.

These kind of issues are temporary so dont worry about it.

cossa669, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Problems with internet

when i connect my computer to the internet it dosen't have any problems but as soon as i try to connect to my xbox my modem doesnt even put up the internet light..i have mediacom..ethernet..and my xbox can connect to the network but for some weird reason
    my modem cant connect to the internet. HELP ME!!!

InF4MouS Death, Dec 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Mediacom: I cant send any message.Could you help me??