Medal of Honor compatibility?

Discus and support Medal of Honor compatibility? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would like to know if it is even possible to put the Medal of Honor franchise games back into the backwards compatibility category? It was a big bummer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Redden, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Kyle Redden
    Kyle Redden Guest

Would like to know if it is even possible to put the Medal of Honor franchise games back into the backwards compatibility category? It was a big bummer going to a newer platform and not able to play those games on there.

:)

Kyle Redden, Nov 21, 2022
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

What would you change?

VR would be nice, I would love for Dice to have made the Medal of Honor and Medal of Honor Warfighter games backwards compatible! They were so good
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Unfortunately the backwards compatibility program has ended, there will not be any more games added to the list. The only people who could now return these games to the Xbox Store would be the publishers/developers of these games.
  4. zuyuu Win User

Backwards compatibility

Can we make Medal of Honor warfighter backwards compatible again.
    Sounds like a great idea!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Original Bc

Yeah it would be great to see the Medal Of Honor Games being made compatible to be able to play on the One. Best thing to do is make a post about it on xbox.uservoice.com, and hopefully if will be made compatible.
  6. BiohazardBR Win User

Backwards compatible

Can you please make avatar, and both of the medal of honor warfighter games backwards compatible.
    Hi there, so.. we can't do anything about this..
Thema:

1. Medal of Honor compatibility? - Similar Threads - Medal Honor compatibility

2. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da
  3. why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does medal of honor dont start? I've tried reinstaling the game but it doesnt work: Just got the game pass downloaded the game and i can´t play it, help me pls 85d66443-8066-4a12-bc88-c24dd9fc77f9
  4. When will medal of honor and medal of honor warfighter Xbox 360 work on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will medal of honor and medal of honor warfighter Xbox 360 work on Xbox one: When will medal of honor and medal of honor warfighter Xbox 360 work on Xbox one 7ff46fe4-2b53-4988-bf02-759573453d60
  5. Can you please release backwards compatible Warfighter and 2010 medal of honor and soldier...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please release backwards compatible Warfighter and 2010 medal of honor and soldier...: Medal of honor warfighter and 2010 is one of best shooter games and its classic feels of a modernwarfare, depicts better compare to cod modern warfare. Especially it doesn't have feminist playable...
  6. Medal of Honor and MOH warfighter!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal of Honor and MOH warfighter!?: Hi there! its 2021, and theres a bountiful amount of backwards compatible games. Some good, some childish, some just downright awful. these games came out around 2010. i feel like they should...
  7. Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make Medal of Honor backwards compatible?: I recently got the two most recent games off amazon for Medal of Honor series. Only to find out the arent compatible to the xbox. Will microsoft make them backwards compatible or unfortunately am...
  8. medal of honor

in XBoX on Windows
    medal of honor: i was able to play medal of honor ,allied assault and call to duty with windows xp program on an old dell computer finally my favorite games are back. 0c11d39c-97e5-42a2-9fe8-038bc852f9b2
  9. Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...: Hi everyone, I'm sure many gamers enjoyed the Medal of Honor (2010) reboot when it was released 10 years ago and it's sequel Warfighter, to this day I still consider them to be amazing story...
  10. Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor Warfighter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Medal of Honor & Medal of Honor Warfighter: Hello: When will the two medal of honor games from EA games become available on backwards compatible? I really enjoyed playing these games Please and Thankyou db74910e-d81a-4897-b44f-0196ae026730