MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

Discus and support MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. a few years ago, i switched from windows 7 to windows 10. some of my games cannot run anymore. is there any way to run Mechwarrior 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by אליהו מושאילוב, Jun 30, 2022.

1. MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

Hello everyone.

a few years ago, i switched from windows 7 to windows 10. some of my games cannot run anymore. is there any way to run Mechwarrior 4 vengeance at win10? thanks in advance.

p.s should i bakcup and recover win7 anyway?

:)

אליהו מושאילוב, Jun 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

A virtual machine is have another OS inside your own OS with the help of a program like virtual box or another alternatives, if you have a machine with a recent i5 processor or more. Actually it may be a good option.

But also you can have more than 1 system installed on your hard drive, but the difference is, if you need to access the other system you need to restart your PC.

If you're interested in the virtual machine thing with VirtualBox, you can follow this quick tutorial:

https://www.sysnettechsolutions.com/en/install-...

Or if you want to search alternatives to VirtualBox feel free to do it!

**This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, thanks for the update mate.

In this case the best option would be (to avoid having 2 system and in case you have enough resources) create a virtual machine with Windows 7 and install the game there.

If not, the best option is backup the necessary files and reinstall Windows 7 if you want to play this game
  5. אליהו מושא Win User

Creating a virtual machine? never heard about that...

have 2 systems? you mean that I can hold 2 users with 2 different opearting systems at my computer ?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today אליהו

May I know if you already try run the game in compatibility mode with Windows 7?
Thema:

1. MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10 - Similar Threads - MechWarrior Vengeance Doesn't

2. Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...: Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please- M.A.O. 02491610-0fbb-4700-a289-72f9d56c41c4
  3. Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?: Hi, I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 on xBox for over a year and when I logged in two days ago all my saved games were missing. I thought they would be sync'd with my gamepass ultimate but each...
  4. Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....: Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight. on my gaming computer. HP Pavilion Gaming p.c. 1650-AND RYZEN 5 GeForce GTX 1650 NVIDIA. Installs and...
  5. error 0x803F8001 with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x803F8001 with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries on Game Pass: I recently got PC Game Pass, and Mechwarrior 5 is throwing error 0x803F8001 when i attempt to launch it. It's on game pass and the Xbox app allowed me to download it with no issue, and other games...
  6. Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries: This question has been asked many times and many places: what is the status of these games and can they be run today? As far as I remember, the original Mercenaries were released as freeware some...
  7. PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5: I'm trying to play MechWarrior 5, and and getting stuck on the launch screen. It's constantly "signing in." Gamepass isn't asking for the permissions like it usually does when I start up a new...
  8. MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries failed to login to online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries failed to login to online services: I'm playing MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries and my my game crashed out of a co-op game and when I try to rejoin it says failed to login to online services, f3456d34-bc56-433b-a315-e3df0fba1321
  9. Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.: Strange situation. A few months ago I updated my xbox one to an xbox series x and ported over all my old games. Mechwarrior 5 was on of those and it was a download off game pass. Since then it...
  10. why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xbox oneX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xbox oneX?: Why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xboxone X? 4a0e7740-d29e-4a2c-bb5d-2460b0f075f8