Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries

Discus and support Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This question has been asked many times and many places: what is the status of these games and can they be run today? As far as I remember, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zigmunds Steins, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries

This question has been asked many times and many places: what is the status of these games and can they be run today?

As far as I remember, the original Mercenaries were released as freeware some 10 years ago and there s a massive update by Mektek with many new mechs.

I know that installation of any game with multiple upgrades/patches sooner or later turns into a nightmare unless someone, usually the developer, does not make an all-in-one installer. The original Vengeance and Mercenaries are easy by themselves and there is a Black Knight update for Vengeance, but after that things get complicated. The mech packs are incompatible with Black Knight as far as I know but that is not a problem, in the worst case make two separate installs. The question is how to get the original mech packs running?

Also looking at some mods which I have missed so far. If a game is not modded it is not worth playing, at least not more than once.

:)

Zigmunds Steins, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Zigmunds Steins,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We wish to update you with good news however, game mods and functionality request for a specific version of a game is best to be discussed or raised to the game developer. This game is 22 years old, and the developer is no longer in business. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do, and we do not have answer to your question and series come back.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. A KOOL POP TART Win User

Reboots of Original xbox games

Mechassault? Dude just play Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries. It's free to download and it is so much better than that weak excuse for a Mechwarrior game
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Mechassault

I owned Mechwarrior 1-4 w/all Mercenary editions/expansions, Mech Commander 1 & 2, & Mechassault 1 & 2, & currently play Mechwarrior Online. It's safe to say I grew up with the franchise. :)
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Where are all the good mech games?

Last thing I remember seeing as proof of a
    Mechwarrior game
    and it looked like it was really far along in development, but that was in 2009 and I haven't seen anything else about it since. Also if you want your Mechwarrior fix Mechwarrior 4 and Mercenaries have been officially free to download and
    play for quite some time on the PC.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

Thema:

1. Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance and Mercenaries - Similar Threads - Mechwarrior Vengeance Mercenaries

2. Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please-...: Please make MechWarrior-4-Expansions pack available for new tektology -10 and 11... Please- M.A.O. 02491610-0fbb-4700-a289-72f9d56c41c4
  3. Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?: Hi, I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 on xBox for over a year and when I logged in two days ago all my saved games were missing. I thought they would be sync'd with my gamepass ultimate but each...
  4. Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight....: Microsoft Studio's MechWarrior 4 expansion pack, Mercenaries, Vengeances and Black Knight. on my gaming computer. HP Pavilion Gaming p.c. 1650-AND RYZEN 5 GeForce GTX 1650 NVIDIA. Installs and...
  5. error 0x803F8001 with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x803F8001 with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries on Game Pass: I recently got PC Game Pass, and Mechwarrior 5 is throwing error 0x803F8001 when i attempt to launch it. It's on game pass and the Xbox app allowed me to download it with no issue, and other games...
  6. PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass and Mechwarrior 5: I'm trying to play MechWarrior 5, and and getting stuck on the launch screen. It's constantly "signing in." Gamepass isn't asking for the permissions like it usually does when I start up a new...
  7. MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries failed to login to online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries failed to login to online services: I'm playing MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries and my my game crashed out of a co-op game and when I try to rejoin it says failed to login to online services, f3456d34-bc56-433b-a315-e3df0fba1321
  8. MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MechWarrior 4: Vengeance Doesn't work at Win10: Hello everyone. a few years ago, i switched from windows 7 to windows 10. some of my games cannot run anymore. is there any way to run Mechwarrior 4 vengeance at win10? thanks in advance. p.s...
  9. Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5 off xbox game pass not launching.: Strange situation. A few months ago I updated my xbox one to an xbox series x and ported over all my old games. Mechwarrior 5 was on of those and it was a download off game pass. Since then it...
  10. why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xbox oneX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xbox oneX?: Why won't Mechwarrior 5 load on my Xboxone X? 4a0e7740-d29e-4a2c-bb5d-2460b0f075f8