Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release

Discus and support Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought it on my account I can play the campaign but my wife can’t really don’t want to pay for it 2 times ad12f14e-5063-4e11-a94a-1e68224f190d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by craig giroux, Nov 5, 2023.

1. craig giroux
    craig giroux Guest

Bought it on my account I can play the campaign but my wife can’t really don’t want to pay for it 2 times

:)

craig giroux, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello craig giroux,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello craig giroux,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that your query is related to game sharing when the game is available. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

You can share the game to your wife by setting your Xbox console as Home Console. Making a console your home Xbox gives friends and family access to your games and content when you’re not signed in. Your home Xbox also lets you play your digital games offline. Friends and family that sign in to your home Xbox have access too, even when you’re not signed in. For instance, a family member can play your games when you’re not using your console—they just need to sign in with their Xbox profile.

For more information on how game sharing works in Xbox console, it is worth to read this article: How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. DominumStige Win User

sharing games

Hi!

You can
    content through sharing for different consoles at home. I have two consoles and my wife plays online with me with shared content. With physical disk it is not possible, but on digital contents yes.
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

ESO does not allow game sharing of ANY DLC. I've experienced this when my wife and I both played. The main game will game share, but you'll have to buy the DLC twice.
  6. zachnamal Win User

Question about sharing between 2 Xbox ones

I agree to above poster that Xbox Home game sharing does work.

Based on your issue description, your wife went on to play games on Xbox 1 using her account. Now, since Xbox 1 is not your profile's Home Xbox, your profile will not be able to share its game to other profiles because it already set Xbox 2 as its Home Xbox
    which means all other profiles on Xbox 1 will not be able to play your games. Your wife though should still be able to play the games purchased and redeemed on her account on Xbox 1.

Below are the links available regarding Game and Gold Sharing :

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
Thema:

1. Me and my wife game share will mw3 game share be available on release - Similar Threads - wife game share

2. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  3. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...
  4. Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking Wife's account to mine and sharing Game Pass: I want link our accounts together in a way so all of our games are shared and we share a single-price Game Pass subscription. I don't need any account monitoring or any other parental control or...
  5. Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i cloud game on my pc while my wife plays on the console with her profile.: I installed a game on my console so my wife can play with her profile and then i tried playing a completely separate game on my pc through cloud gaming. However it said i had to sign out of my...
  6. When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox...: When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox One, even if it's a different game than the one I want to play. How can I prevent this from happening? If...
  7. I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox Series S and a PC. I want to play on PC while my Wife...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass Ultimate and a Xbox Series S and a PC. I want to play on PC while my Wife...: TL;DR: Is there any way to play No Man's Sky crossplay PC-Xbox using the same Game Pass Ultimate account between family members (same network) It keeps saying both accounts can't play at the same...
  8. Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't seem to share Game Pass Ultimate with my wife: Good morning, I have a xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I've added my wife's xbox gametag account in my family settings, both on windows 10 and online in the account.microsoft.com/family...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...
  10. Wife can't share xbox gold to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wife can't share xbox gold to play game: Wife unable to play Xbox one should allow family members who don't have xbox live gold to enjoy the features of xbox live gold as long as I'm a gold member. For the past few days, my wife was able...