Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of...

Discus and support Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We played through the whole game on insane together watched all cutscenes and everything, got to the final credits and nothing popped up. But I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Notorious Baby, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of...

We played through the whole game on insane together watched all cutscenes and everything, got to the final credits and nothing popped up. But I was getting the achievements for passing each level through so I don’t understand why it hasn’t popped up

:)

Notorious Baby, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of my completions achievements?

Hi there!

Please be informed that some achievements could take up to 72 hours before they get validated through the Xbox network. If it's not yet more than 72 hours since the completion, I suggest that you wait.

Don't forget to visit the official thread below regarding achievements issues and try all the solutions there.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. xY2AJx Win User

Looking for someone to complete GEARS OF WAR 2 CO-OP on INSANE DIFFICULTY

Hi ppl,

I'm looking for someone to team up with to finish Gears or War 2 doing it Co-Op and on INSANE difficulty. I haven't completed it on INSANE yet, so if you're upto the challenge and looking for the extra achievements, gimme a shout.

My Gamertag is LITTLE J0HNNY
  4. iiAssassinXxii Win User

Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

Hi,

Thanks for replying. So I’ve already unlocked the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane. I did that on co-op with my friend. He has got Inconceivable difficulty unlocked but it never unlocked for me. As I did it in co-op, I was definitely connected to Xbox live at the time. For him, all of the acts/chapters show as complete on insane for solo and co-op (we’ve only done it on co-op), whereas for me, 3 chapters (1 from acts 3, 4 and 5) only show insane on co-op.
  5. voteDC Win User

Looking for someone to complete GEARS OF WAR 2 CO-OP on INSANE DIFFICULTY

Remember that when playing co-op in Gears 2 you don't have to be on the same difficulty. The co-op partner can be on Casual, while you play on Insane. They can take care of all the hard work and you'll still get the Insane achievement.
  6. banej Win User

What's your top 5 toughest boss battles?

I forsee Myrrah from Gears of War 3 on insane. Had some problem defeating her on normal during co-op.
Thema:

Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of...

1. Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of... - Similar Threads - friend completed Gears

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  9. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  10. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...