Me and my brother forgot his password

Discus and support Me and my brother forgot his password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so, I made my brother an xbox account, after a couple of months or maybe even a year, we forgot his password. I have tried everything, I have exceeded... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterJoline, Feb 15, 2014.

1. HunterJoline
    HunterJoline Guest

so, I made my brother an xbox account, after a couple of months or maybe even a year, we forgot his password. I have tried everything, I have exceeded the attempts to try guessing it, and have tried the security question which I dont remember if we even
    put an answer in, i cant do the phone verification because i dont think we put a number in, i also tried to fill out a couple of forms but dont have enough info on them to verify it is really his account because we didnt put most of the stuff that is in the
    forms. i dont think there is any other way. i was hoping that microsoft could just trust that it is his account and let us change his password but that is probably not going to happen. Any help, i would appreciate it.

:)

HunterJoline, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Account Lost

My little brother cant sign in because he forgot his login info (i.e. email and password) how can I recover it for him. His account is JKKILLER2102.

NascarFan120694, Feb 15, 2014
  3. forgot email and password but knows gamertag

My brother forgot his email and password but knows his xbox gamertag and would to download his account to a xbox console and his account is still activate. What are some options for us to recover his email to restart his password to access his account with
    just using his gamertag?

REDNECK CRACKIN, Feb 15, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

You can contact support and they will ask a few different questions that may work out for you.

fredgiblet, Feb 15, 2014
  5. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Feb 15, 2014
  6. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    If you call Phone Support you won't get very far if you can't recall any of the information about the account. They won't just give it to you unless you can prove you are the account owner.

I would recommend you try the resetting password option on your e-mail account as suggested above.

Temhotabot, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Temhotabot Win User

If you call Phone Support you won't get very far if you can't recall any of the information about the account. They won't just give it to you unless you can prove you are the account owner.

I would recommend you try the resetting password option on your e-mail account as suggested above.
  8. maxen Win User

9. fredgiblet Win User

You can contact support and they will ask a few different questions that may work out for you.
  10. kyle_m4496 Win User

Brother forgot his gmail and password

Hi Don. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. If your brother added a new email to his account and set it as the primary alias, he will need to use that email address and his Microsoft account password to sign in.

If he can't access the new Gmail account, and has forgotten his Microsoft password, he can try recovering his account with the account recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr
  11. Miss Portia Win User

Brother changed emails

Hello Demon- please have your brother visit
    http://www.xbox.com/forgot
    for information on how to recover the password from his account. :)
Thema:

1. Me and my brother forgot his password - Similar Threads - brother forgot password

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother forgot the email used for his minecraft java account.: My little brother wanted to play minecraft again, but when he tried logging in with his usual email, there wasn't an account on it. We tried logging into all our emails to see whether there was an...
  5. Brother forgot xbox account password need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brother forgot xbox account password need help: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  6. My brother forgot his Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother forgot his Xbox account: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  7. My brother forgot his Xbox password

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother forgot his Xbox password: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  8. My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox broken and I forgot my brother email and password: My xbox broke 2 day ago a i didn't know what to do so I looked up videos and some said that you could restore to default and it will delete all accounts and I didn't want to do that so after two...
  9. Brother forgot password, unable to reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother forgot password, unable to reset it: Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but I can't seem to get this issue resolved in any way! Got my brother an Xbox One for Xmas but he's forgotten his password to his account. Sadly there...
  10. My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brother,Rashad he forgot his email to his Xbox account can someone provide me with ...: Please provide me with information that I can do to help him. 1d371452-02ff-45dc-b602-7ce757c4d652