Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

Discus and support Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my brother used to use an xbox one s and just now upgraded to a series x and we used to be able to play at the same time on the same game and now on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Some Rando2106, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

So my brother used to use an xbox one s and just now upgraded to a series x and we used to be able to play at the same time on the same game and now on the new console it kicks us off the game when the other tries to play together. when setting up we didn’t get an option to copy settings from the one s and we think we need to get two different gamepass subscriptions to play together again.

:)

Some Rando2106, Dec 25, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription

Hey,

you need to play the same version of the game. The new Series versions and the One. versions are not compatible.

So you need to install the One version on the Series X to be able to play together.
  3. [EX] Win User

OK it seems you have shared your sub with your brother on the One S but you can only share it on one console !

So you have to switch off the home console setting of your account on his One S before you can share on his new Series X.
  4. Some Rando2106 Win User

We both have the same console it isn't the game i don't think when he plays need for speed hot pursuit remastered on his new xbox he can play it and so can i but when we try to play multiplayer he is met with the promt to get gamepass, but when he goes back on his old one s he can just join in almost immediately. Im just confused with whats wrong. Or do i just have to get gamepass for my brother?
  5. Chris Torres1 Win User

Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time

It can we play the same game at the same time?
  6. DeniqL Win User

Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time

Hi,Chris! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You just need to use the "home xbox " feature.

Withe the account that owns the game on the other console please:

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Select Make this my home Xbox.

After that games and subcription bought with that account will be shared with the other console
Thema:

1. Me and my brother cant play the same game same time under the same gamepass subscription - Similar Threads - brother cant play

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. brother cant play Minecraft without me signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    brother cant play Minecraft without me signed in: I have my account on my brothers Xbox as home my Xbox just has my account. My younger has a Xbox account but is a non Xbox live member and is using my Xbox (non home) for him to play Minecraft I...
  5. Resident evil 5 is not working, cant play with my brother

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 5 is not working, cant play with my brother: Resident evil 5 is bugged i cant play with my brother, i have tried everything changed router got a router booster, restarted my xbox done a hard reset, can i get my money back ive bought it off...
  6. my brother cant get into my friends realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my brother cant get into my friends realm.: my friends started up a Minecraft realm recently so everyone in are friend group could hang out and chill. Originally we all got into the realm, but we wanted to change some of the settings later...
  7. My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live: Its JTAG But it Cannot Connect to XBOX Live! HELP ME! 8aadfd06-a27f-47ae-8725-a794bf7fa1f4
  8. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  9. I want to gameshare with my brother but i cant cause of the preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to gameshare with my brother but i cant cause of the preview update: i cant gameshare cause of the stupid preview update b28a5024-7943-4398-b699-8250756c312a
  10. Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is cant my brother play multiplayer??: Can someone please tell me why my brother cant play online My account is banned but not his? Its like the whole console is banned even with other accounts i cant play online...