Me and my brother both logged into call of duty modern warfare II and all of our levels,...

Discus and support Me and my brother both logged into call of duty modern warfare II and all of our levels,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The accounts were fine last nighr but now literally everything has been reset. Please help us get our hours of work back.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by O'O, Nov 3, 2023.

1. O'O
    O'O Guest

Me and my brother both logged into call of duty modern warfare II and all of our levels,...

The accounts were fine last nighr but now literally everything has been reset. Please help us get our hours of work back.

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem?

Hi Otto S! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

This may mean that you are not signed in with the account where you purchased the game in your living room.

Can you log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order listed as "completed"? Once confirmed, make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

Also, go to “My games and apps” > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to “manage games and add-ons” > Click on the game icon.

Make sure these packages are installed:

Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Modern warfare 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

5. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 is saying I need to purchase again but according to Microsoft I already own the title and remember purchasing. Is there still bugs or glitches?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

6. Francia J. Win User

My modern warfare 2 isnt working

Thema:

1. Me and my brother both logged into call of duty modern warfare II and all of our levels,... - Similar Threads - brother both logged

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox boots to a black screen after my brother put his account on it. How do I fix?: My brothers Xbox stopped working a few months back. It was slowing down, not popping up the home menu, and eventually just wouldn’t show anything other than a black screen. After a few months, he...
  4. My brother got my account banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother got my account banned.: My jerk brother was staying with me for a few months and got my Xbox account permabanned. When I game online I don't even use a headset or message. I have like $1000 tied up in game currency. I...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. We must fight to join our brothers

in XboX Insiders
    We must fight to join our brothers: must petition to join the war (helldivers II) https://chng.it/BjZ4frTMZK submitted by /u/Icy-March-9517 [link] [comments]
  8. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  9. My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...: My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our accounts so he can play where I stopped, how can we both play the same game but have our own personal...
  10. Brother used both parents debit cards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brother used both parents debit cards.: So my brother over the past week has used both parents debit cards totalling over £200, keep in mind they are divorced and live in separate households. Long story short, we all found out what my...