Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

Discus and support Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Farming simulator 19 Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by turkeylegs2003, May 9, 2020.

1. Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

Farming simulator 19

Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the servers

:)

turkeylegs2003, May 9, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the servers

3. Grandpop829 Win User

multiplayer network connection

I can play multiplayer on Halo 5 and on Fortnite but get the message on Farming Simulator 19
  4. GunnarFabianski Win User

Farming simulator 19

All of my NAT types are open so that didnt help I'm on farming simulator 19 with 3 of my friends and we all get the same "could not connect to server" message everytime we try to join or create a multiplayer map
  5. MartinMoj122333 Win User

friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults

we both have ultimate

we can play games like fortnite and sea of thieves together, but not games like astroneer, terraria, or farming simulator 19
  6. Grandpop829 Win User

Changing NAT type from Strict to Open With a Mobile Hotspot Instead of a Router

I can use my mobile hotspot for multiplayer on Fortnite but not on Farming Simulator 19. Why is this??
Thema:

Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

1. Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer... - Similar Threads - friend brought farming

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...
  10. My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...: I just got up and would appreciate help on the matter cause there ain’t no way some random person just guessed the code. 7089c418-e667-4aa7-9e3e-16a7e4c08ad3