Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore

Discus and support Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and 2 of my other friends just lost a majority of our hamerscore out of nowhere. I lost 50k gamerscore and am now down to 11k. I think it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnakyTag95, May 11, 2020.

1. SnakyTag95
    SnakyTag95 Guest

Me and 2 of my other friends just lost a majority of our hamerscore out of nowhere. I lost 50k gamerscore and am now down to 11k. I think it has something to do with logging onto rocket league. We were all on there when my friend noticed our gamerscore was
    missing. It's really frustrating when i spend so much time on games and achivements and then get it ripped away from me without notice and for no reason. Please find some way to fix this.

It also shows that im im missing gamerscore on my actual xbox profile on pc too.

:)

SnakyTag95, May 11, 2020
  2. RobertEadie ✔ Win User

Same happened to me i lost about 10,000
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SnakyTag95,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. There is an issue with this and we are aware of it. You can view more information about this issue on

the Xbox Support website
    . You can see the
    post on twitter from Xbox support
    . They will also post updates there. We apologize for any
    inconvenience, and we are working hard to resolve the issue. We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Leo
  4. Væ Grande Ţ Win User

THE SAME exact thing happened to me when i was playing rocket league yesterday. I was at around 23550 until the achievements that i had got when i first started playing rocket league showed up on my screen again like i had just got them. Only to find out
    that my gamerscore had been wiped down to 11400. I was so mad
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Gamerscore glitched up?

Sometimes, achievements take up to a couple hours to update on xbox.com. It's rare to see them update right away. If it's just those 15 gamerscore, then that's nothing to worry about. Is it legitimately half (or a good chunk) of your gamerscore missing?
  6. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

Achievement disapearnece

Don't worry, the lost gamerscore would be back in a couple of hours :)
Thema:

1. Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore - Similar Threads - couple friends lost

2. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  3. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656
  4. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  5. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  8. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...
  9. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  10. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896