MC Win 10 cannot join own realm

Discus and support MC Win 10 cannot join own realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Read on some non-official forums this happened in the past and couple other people having it since the last update. Bit ridiculous bug to see return,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KabilStroyer, Mar 25, 2017.

1. KabilStroyer
    KabilStroyer Guest

Read on some non-official forums this happened in the past and couple other people having it since the last update.

Bit ridiculous bug to see return, is anyone else having this issue or not having it and have suggestions? I just decided to move an existing LAN map to server cause we'd occasionally have slow-downs if say one was in the nether and other in overworld etc
    and then find I cannot log into the map only my son.

Not real fond of the idea of starting a map fresh if the issue has to do with importing existing maps...which I question if it does, I haven't been on a realm I owned though since the last update or earlier so not sure.

:)

KabilStroyer, Mar 25, 2017
  2. Scoson
    Scoson Guest
    Cannot connect childs Minecraft account to my Realm

Hi there,

I have an adult Microsoft account for Win10 and I have created child accounts for my daughters, also on Win 10. One daughter can accept my Minecraft realm invite and join the game fine but my other child cannot on their account. I first made sure both child
    accounts had the same permission but it didn't help. Then I set the child account to full permissions but still cannot accept invite nor join the realm. I amended permissions on the general privacy tab in "family" for my daughters account and also the Xbox
    360 and Xbox One tabs, though I understand it works on the Xbox One account primarily for Win 10 Minecraft. To be clear, this is on the Sign in to your Microsoft account page.

We can see the invite, but when clicking on it, it says:

error: You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com.

If I launch the realm on my computer, my daughter can see it in the Minecraft Friend's tab under Joinable Friends. When she joins, she gets an error message saying:

Failed attempting to join realm. Please try again later. Unable to connect to realm.

Again, my other daughter can access this fine and I've tried amending every setting in both the Microsoft Family and the Xbox website setting, but no joy.

We are all on the same build of Windows 10 Minecraft and also Windows 10 plus latest updates. To remove any doubt, we all own separate and official copies.

Any help would be most appreciated as we've run out of things to try.

Scoson, Mar 25, 2017
  3. PaganSmurf
    PaganSmurf Guest
    Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message

PaganSmurf, Mar 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: