Maybe solution to mic not working when using a headset with adapter

Discus and support Maybe solution to mic not working when using a headset with adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have tried this three times now and it has worked for me but before you turn your console on unplug and plug the adapter back in and then turn you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRAGONSKULL273, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Maybe solution to mic not working when using a headset with adapter

i have tried this three times now and it has worked for me but before you turn your console on unplug and plug the adapter back in and then turn you console on and mic should start working like it is sapose too. like i say this is a maybe solution to it
    all bc it has worked for me

:)

DRAGONSKULL273, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Mic not working, can hear but others can't hear me.

Update, bought a xbox one headset adapter to work with my AX720 Triton headset. Same issue. This is not hardware. Even when i go to private party the mic picks up nothing. This is a premium headset with the adapter. Can we please come up with a solution
    soon?

Bilbo Fraggems, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Others can't hear me? How can I fix this?

So recently, I purchased an Afterglow LVL Adapter due to the fact that my microphone was not working meaning that others couldn't hear me. I am using an Afterglow LVL 3 Headset, and I decided that maybe I needed an upgrade, so I got a Turtle Beach Recon
    headset cause I thought maybe the mic would work even with my adapter, but id didn't. Now I am wondering if t is the headset or the controller. Could anyone help me on this? Thank you.

Baseballfan5303, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Zordic Win User

Xbox one X mic Icon still on mute

I am buying the Xbox mic tonight and hope that this works but, in this solution you gave me is to buy an adapter makes the wireless wired or in other words return the astros A20 and buy a headset that has a controller adapter to connect to the headset..
    How can I use a wireless headset? I will find out tonight if this works with the original headset mic for Xbox.
  5. Lexman61 Win User

Chat through a HI-FI headphone??

I doubt getting an answer for my hi-fi headphone - attachable mic - microsoft adapter problem as posted above. It probably would not work anyway. Maybe a compromise solution could be: PC headset with two 3.5mm jacks (audio + mic). The audio jack to the DAC,
    mic jack to the adapter.

This might be the only way to get chat audio to the headset while maintaining superior game audio from the DAC. Check out the forthcoming Audio Technica ATH ADG1 PC headset.
  6. xAl Sah Him Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset on PC

I have Same problem.

I think that this headset dont work on pc like on xbox. I tried to connect it with the xbox wireless adapter and , it works, both are enable to use, stereo and mic, BUT, i have problems when i activate dolby atmos or windows sonic. The sound failed sometimes.

The solutions that i used was, connect the headset in two devices, Bluetooth ,to use stereo with dolby atmos and wireless adapter for mic.

Sorry my english.
  7. Bilbo Fraggems Win User

Mic not working, can hear but others can't hear me.

Update, bought a xbox one headset adapter to work with my AX720 Triton headset. Same issue. This is not hardware. Even when i go to private party the mic picks up nothing. This is a premium headset with the adapter. Can we please come up with a solution
    soon?
  8. XFistsClenchedX Win User

Headset adapter cuts out during game-play

I think it's a software issue. The headset being used with the adapter doesn't seem to matter and my headset works perfectly with my LG G2. It's only when it's plugged into the adapter that issues start popping up. I've read that the quiet mic issue with
    the Polk Audio headsets is going to be fixed with a new firmware update so maybe we'll get fixed up in the process.
Thema:

Maybe solution to mic not working when using a headset with adapter

1. Maybe solution to mic not working when using a headset with adapter - Similar Threads - Maybe solution mic

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  4. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  5. Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, the problem is about MCSM Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  6. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  7. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  8. Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello again, I'm having some problems with a specific game, and I was wondering if maybe...: The problem is in the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, in a specific part, the game keeps loading infinitely. Specifying even more, it is in the part where we escape from the black...
  9. Will starfield maybe come to the ps5

in XboX Insiders
    Will starfield maybe come to the ps5: Can starfield come to the ps5 us PlayStation fans just want starfield on the PlayStation. Please and thank you. submitted by /u/Lordjustin_69 [link] [comments]
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481