May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

Discus and support May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; May minecraft is crafting and build ca39c2c2-b318-4d18-be07-a866e186b46e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Villian9, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Villian9
    Villian9 Guest

May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

May minecraft is crafting and build

:)

Villian9, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Villian9,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Villian9,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that your concern is related to your Minecraft game. Can you provide us a brief description on what are you trying to achieve so that we can provide the most accurate possible solution to your concern? We will be more than happy to assist you with your concern.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Minecraft on PC.

5. Doctor Breen Win User

Minecraft for Xbox 360 on May 9th!

Oasis, Minecraft is a game of survival, you gather resources to build a home, to protect you from zombies and monsters at night, you can also craft weapons to kill monsters for loot, the game has no real aim, being a sandbox game, although you can complete
    it by killing the last boss, an ender dragon, it also has an online mode, where friends can survive together.

The real fun, is building and constructing.

Although some people pass the game off as boring and a waste of time, it's really much more.
  6. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Minecraft. 1.7.3 update, game wont load. WHY?

Go into the hard drive and delete the title update under mine craft. Then clear the cache and then try loading mine craft. If that doesn't work then back up all minecraft saves on USB. Remove USB. Delete all mine craft data. Clear cache. Redownload minecraft.
    If it works after that then try loading your games back onto the console. If the freeze continues your game saves may be corrupted.
Thema:

1. May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz - Similar Threads - May minecraft real

2. Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022: Back in may of 2022, I migrated my minecraft account to this microsoft account, all was well and i was playing there, but now, i got logged-off and when i log back in, it says I do not own...
  3. hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an...: hello i got a problem when i start minecraft the are say {this crash may be cused an anvaild gava runtime configuration} ,,,,,,can any one help me please 7e70a383-a529-40be-a24f-82a9e2375b9c
  4. Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Lost Minecraft World on Xbox One S....May have been accidentally deleted over 2...: Hi! We need help trying to retrieve a lost (possibly accidentally deleted) Minecraft world...Unfortunately we didn't have a back-up of it. Is there a way of doing this from the cloud or is it lost...
  5. May I please get a refund? (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I please get a refund? (Minecraft Windows 10): So I wanted to make my child a gift. Minecraft windows 10, and I accidentally bought it on my account Then I had to buy it on his so it would be on his pc. Is there any way that I could refund the...
  6. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  7. Minecraft not loading (May 24th)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft not loading (May 24th): Minecraft digital game wouldn‘t load so I tried uninstalling it and now it won‘t reload. It gets to 99% and then I get a message to say that installation has stopped. All my other games are...
  8. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 18, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 18, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 11, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 11, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  10. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 1, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 1, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...