May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

Discus and support May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Exiled Vahx, May 16, 2024.

1. Exiled Vahx
    Exiled Vahx Guest

May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature.

I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this post.

The capture feature only let me record 2x before requiring a power cycle of the console and around 40% of the recording files were corrupted.

Then about a week and half ago, the problem seems to have fixed itself and all my recordings were working just fine again.

Now with the update of may 11th, nothing gets recorded anymore.

When i hit record, the timer starts and it seems as if gameplay is being recorded, but when checked the Seagate 1T external HDD later, no files are added after May 11th.

When ending a recording, the pop up of "stopped recording" doesnt appear either, screenshots do get saved just fine.

Just as in the first thread i linked here, all my settings are just fine and all troubleshooting has already been attempted. This is Microsoft screwing things up once again.

:)

Exiled Vahx, May 16, 2024
  2. LonnieAdams Win User

How many truly broken Kinects?

My Kinect also broke. Sent it out on the on April 11th. Estimated return date May 2. Lol... Guess they are running out of them.
  3. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
  4. DJThornhill Win User

April Update Beta Issues

Since the March update I have been unable to record with Game DVR. But since getting the April preview I am unable to use Game DVR at all. I have done all suggested methods to resolve this but nothing has worked.
  5. PGIXBOX1 Win User

risk block removal

Update: April 11th, still unable to purchase DLC and have not heard from anyone at Microsoft/Xbox. Still not surprised. However my Playstation4 is getting one hell of a workout.
  6. Ezio170 Win User

Replay on a freeze frame Game DVR

Thank you for your help, but unfortunately, the issue is still there. I'm thinking this may be due to the Game DVR app or another app interfering with Xbox's recording software, but then again this didn't happen to me a few weeks ago. So maybe it's an Xbox
    update or Windows update.

Note: I just found out that if I recorded normally, it worked. So the issue is really from the "capture last [seconds] of gameplay" feature.
Thema:

1. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April... - Similar Threads - May 11th update

2. As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss: How did this happen Why is it happening How to fix it e97122dd-ff3f-4843-a1bc-252c74fc310d
  3. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  4. May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Omega (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Omega (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Delta (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240529-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 31, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240529-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240528-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 30, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240528-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...