Maximum football 2020 has frozen.

Discus and support Maximum football 2020 has frozen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just bought. Maximum football 2020 on the xbox store. It has frozen, what can I do?, c13ed62d-8199-4b8b-88e8-fd3cf4745db1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Kurtz1, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Gary Kurtz1
    Gary Kurtz1 Guest

just bought. Maximum football 2020 on the xbox store. It has frozen, what can I do?,

:)

Gary Kurtz1, Jul 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Gary

What do you mean by "frozen"
    Do you mean the game once you install it? Or the purchase screen?
    Could be nice if you explain to me a bit more your issue

By the way, in which console is this happening?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. TonyFerguson3 Win User

Gamepass for PC

I tried that but still getting the error, Im trying to download Football Manager 2020 or Ori and the will of the Wisps but get the same error on both?
  4. Kinectimal Win User

Ending a Video game franchise?

Madden 2157 is going to be cool. Think about it. By 2157, football will probably be played in space with aliens and machine guns! You guys will all be dead, though. : ( I won't. I'm going to be cryogenically frozen.
  5. Livett360 Win User

what will the beeb bring to Iplayer

I rarely watch live tv, if i do it's the football on my sky player. Everything else is catchup.

As long as i can catch up on my merlin or some frozen planet, i'll be happy.
  6. Zulkir39 Win User

Refus de paiement de la part de microsoft

le montant maximum tourne autour des 60€.

la dernière carte cadeau de 50€ n'a pas pu etre activée.

La limite maximale du solde de ce compte Microsoft a été atteinte.
    Profitez avant tout de la vie. Dépensez de l’argent. La limite maximale du solde de ce compte Microsoft a été atteinte.

[Translation - the maximum amount is around € 60.

the last 50 € gift card could not be activated.

The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft account has been reached.

Above all, enjoy life. Spend money. The maximum balance limit for this Microsoft account has been reached.]

PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded
    jXZN+c3Jui96bD0kF2GzcY.7
    2020/05/25 - 06:30:05 UTC
Thema:

1. Maximum football 2020 has frozen. - Similar Threads - Maximum football 2020

2. Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...: The Xbox ONE version of Hogwarts Legacy is much cheaper, but if it limits the Series X's potential in any way, I won't buy it. 7f40e94d-80f8-402e-b6ac-5ebc3cf9e02c
  3. Kinect2 : Maximum number of people tracked ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect2 : Maximum number of people tracked ?: Hello, I have a question regarding the body tracking system of the Kinect2. I read somewhere that it can track up to 6 people simultaneously. But let's imagine there are more than 6 people on...
  4. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  5. Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product: Last week, I returned a Series X (certified refurbished) because it was dead on arrival. After I got the return was processed and I got the refund, I am trying to purchase again. However, I’m...
  6. Headset volume reset to maximum at every start.

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume reset to maximum at every start.: Everytime I start up my Series X and put on my Arctis 7x Wireless, the volume-setting of the headset is reset to maximum volume. I mean the volume-setting on the XBox, under that speaker-icon you...
  7. What is the maximum download speed from Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the maximum download speed from Xbox X?: Hi all, I have a 1.000 mbit/s internet connection. All my devices at home a downloading between 750 - 1.000 mbit/s except the Xbox X. Its just 380 - 400 mbit/s if I download a game. I have tried...
  8. Xbox Series X: Maximum Capacity of External Storage for media? aka MP4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Maximum Capacity of External Storage for media? aka MP4: I have an 8 TB Seagate external HD for games and a second 8 TB Seagate external HD for movies(MP4). However, the Series X (and XBox one) can only read about 2 TB of movies. The Series X will see...
  9. Maximum xbox one x internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Maximum xbox one x internal storage: Hi guys, I'm looking to upgrade internal storage of my xbox one x. I know the ps4 pro supports a maximum internal storage of 4tb and I thought/assumed that the xbox one x would support a similar...
  10. Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?

in XboX Insiders
    Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?: That’s it submitted by /u/Lukaslukaslu [link] [comments]