Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

Discus and support Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthCoop, Jul 1, 2023.

1. DarthCoop
    DarthCoop Guest

I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still left open. Got the green checkmark in game next to every ability but the progression never jumped from 90%. The achievement is still locked and it has been over 72 hours.

:)

DarthCoop, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately the achievements are not items that can be unlocked manually by someone, if you have problems with the progress of your achievements follow the 5 sections that appear in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev...

Try resetting the console by clearing the cache with these steps:

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Best Regards.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Quantum Break Windows 10 Code

Hey Aldazar83,

If you purchased Quantum Break digitally after April 4th 2016, you will not be eligible for the Windows 10 code as that was specifically a pre-order offer. Since Quantum Break is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, purchasing Quantum Break on Xbox One after
    that date does not unlock the Windows 10 version.

Hope this helps clear it up!
  4. xCodex1994 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Same issue with Quantum Break for windows 10. Initally achievements were unlocked but after a few hours it does'nt work anymore...
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

QUANTUM BREAK. QUANTUM BREAK!!!!!!
  6. VanillaKilla16 Win User

Never recieved free download of alan wake bundled with white 500 gb xbox one and quantum break

The console was bundled with a physical copy of quantum break but the games disc case only included the quantum break disc. There was no paperwork inside the disc case, literally only the quantum break disc.
Thema:

1. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking - Similar Threads - Maximum Effort Quantum

2. Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...: The Xbox ONE version of Hogwarts Legacy is much cheaper, but if it limits the Series X's potential in any way, I won't buy it. 7f40e94d-80f8-402e-b6ac-5ebc3cf9e02c
  3. Kinect2 : Maximum number of people tracked ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect2 : Maximum number of people tracked ?: Hello, I have a question regarding the body tracking system of the Kinect2. I read somewhere that it can track up to 6 people simultaneously. But let's imagine there are more than 6 people on...
  4. Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to purchase a Series X - You have reached the maximum quantity for this product: Last week, I returned a Series X (certified refurbished) because it was dead on arrival. After I got the return was processed and I got the refund, I am trying to purchase again. However, I’m...
  5. Headset volume reset to maximum at every start.

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume reset to maximum at every start.: Everytime I start up my Series X and put on my Arctis 7x Wireless, the volume-setting of the headset is reset to maximum volume. I mean the volume-setting on the XBox, under that speaker-icon you...
  6. Maximum football 2020 has frozen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum football 2020 has frozen.: just bought. Maximum football 2020 on the xbox store. It has frozen, what can I do?, c13ed62d-8199-4b8b-88e8-fd3cf4745db1
  7. What is the maximum download speed from Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the maximum download speed from Xbox X?: Hi all, I have a 1.000 mbit/s internet connection. All my devices at home a downloading between 750 - 1.000 mbit/s except the Xbox X. Its just 380 - 400 mbit/s if I download a game. I have tried...
  8. Xbox Series X: Maximum Capacity of External Storage for media? aka MP4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Maximum Capacity of External Storage for media? aka MP4: I have an 8 TB Seagate external HD for games and a second 8 TB Seagate external HD for movies(MP4). However, the Series X (and XBox one) can only read about 2 TB of movies. The Series X will see...
  9. Maximum xbox one x internal storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Maximum xbox one x internal storage: Hi guys, I'm looking to upgrade internal storage of my xbox one x. I know the ps4 pro supports a maximum internal storage of 4tb and I thought/assumed that the xbox one x would support a similar...
  10. Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?

in XboX Insiders
    Group or Pins, I am wondering what is the maximum. Did they increased it?: That’s it submitted by /u/Lukaslukaslu [link] [comments]