Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one

Discus and support Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brought the max tech pro steering wheel and pedal for son. Tried everything it says to connect but it won’t? Any help please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Charlene Middleton1, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one

Brought the max tech pro steering wheel and pedal for son. Tried everything it says to connect but it won’t?

Any help please

:)

Charlene Middleton1, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Charlene,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to connect Max tech pro steering wheel and pedal to Xbox One. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check if the steering wheel and pedal are compatible with the Xbox One console. You can check the manufacturer's website or the packaging to confirm compatibility. Additionally, please check the support site of the game you would like to use if the game supports this wheel and pedal that you purchase.

2. Make sure that the steering wheel and pedal are properly connected to the Xbox One console. Check the USB connections and ensure that they are securely plugged in.

3. Try resetting the Xbox One console and the steering wheel. To reset the Xbox One console, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. To reset the steering wheel, unplug it from the console and then plug it back in.

If issue persists, you may need to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Got a superdrive gs950-x for my sons xbox one but can't get it to connect

Hello Nicki,my name is Marvina, I Will Be Happy to Help You.

I understand that you are having trouble connecting your Superdrive GS950-X steering wheel to your Xbox One. Here are some steps that you can try to solve the problem:

Check that the steering wheel is correctly connected to your Xbox One. Make sure the USB cable is firmly connected to the console and behind the wheel.

Restart your Xbox One. To do this, turn off the console by holding the ignition button for about 10 seconds. Then turn the console again.

Update your Xbox One software. To do this, go to configuration> system> updates and downloads. If there is an available update, select "download and install".

Update your steering wheel firmware. You can find the most recent firmware for your steering wheel on the Superdrive website.

Try to connect the steering wheel to another console. If the steering wheel connects to another console, it means that the problem is related to your Xbox One.

Contact the Superdrive support. They can help you solve the problem.

If you have tried all these steps and still have problems, you can contact the Superdrive support. They can help you solve the problem.

Here are some additional tips that can help you solve the problem:

Try to connect the steering wheel to a different USB port on your Xbox One.

Try to connect the steering wheel to a different Xbox One console.

Try to connect the steering wheel to a PC.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
  5. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  6. RodrigoPauletto Win User

adaptive controller

Would I be able to connect a xbox 360 wired steering wheel to the adaptive controller and use it on the xbox one?
Thema:

1. Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one - Similar Threads - Maxi steering wheel

2. Steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel: I bought a steering wheel hurricane mkii and when i plugs in xbox one doesn't turn on can help me please cee66805-ccdb-4cf5-b5aa-546619a16466
  3. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  4. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  5. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  8. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  9. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  10. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....