max Payne 3 downloading issues? Please help

Discus and support max Payne 3 downloading issues? Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay. i bought max Payne 3 for $5 On Xbox live store. I planned to download it to my USB stick It has 8 GB on it and it says max Payne only needs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JABAWOCK33Z, Jan 1, 2015.

1. JABAWOCK33Z
    JABAWOCK33Z Guest

Okay. i bought max Payne 3 for $5 On Xbox live store. I planned to download it to my USB stick It has 8 GB on it and it says max Payne only needs 7.76GB. But everytime I check it says this item cannot be downloaded or download stoppe for max Payne 3. Is
    there anyway to fu that and download it because I'd rather not have just wasted 5 bucks?

:)

JABAWOCK33Z, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Max Payne 3 backwards compatible please?

Max Payne 3 would be a great addition for back compat. P.s. please add Max Payne 1 & 2 also I still have my og Xbox disc copies.

Daniel Kollner, Jan 1, 2015
  3. Webarno
    Webarno Guest
    Big problem. Please help

Thanks. I'll try clearing cache. I haven't had any problems with any other games online and it only started happening with max payne 3 when I updated it

Webarno, Jan 1, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You will need to get a bigger USB drive

You have to remember you have to system files on that same drive

Its like 700meg (I don't remember the exact size of the system folder)

And 8gig isn't 8gig btw

When HD and USB drive manufacturers make disks they calculate it by 1024k bytes for every 1 meg so 1gig isn't going to be full gig it would be 1024kb upwardd to 1000mb

The math is complex

so you don't have fullgigs

So 8gig would be slightly less

ngocphi, Jan 1, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: