Max number of PC can download anywhere games

Discus and support Max number of PC can download anywhere games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a digital copy of Gear of War 4 Xbox one + PC. I got 1 code for both platforms. I am wondering how may times/ how may PCs I can download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeakyTomcat, Nov 26, 2016.

1. LeakyTomcat
    LeakyTomcat Guest

Hi,

I bought a digital copy of Gear of War 4 Xbox one + PC. I got 1 code for both platforms. I am wondering how may times/ how may PCs I can download the game for? I have a desktop and a notebook, I would like to have the game installed on both. I will not play
    together on both platform.

Can I do that? What is the maximum number of download I can do?

Thanks

:)

LeakyTomcat, Nov 26, 2016
  2. AleksiBoss
    AleksiBoss Guest
    Cant i play shared xbox one games (xbox anywhere) with my pc?

i can play shared Forza Horizon 3 on my xbox but when i try to download it to pc it just says buy? no download anywhere.. so can i play shared xbox anywhere games with pc?

AleksiBoss, Nov 26, 2016
  3. Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

Now any game that is xbox play anywhere game and in the game pass then yes you can download and play those games on your PC.

You can go here and find the games that are xbox play anywhere

Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

Those would be the only games that if they happen to be on the game pass list and xbox play anywhere list then you would be able to download and play the game on the PC

steeledwand7664, Nov 26, 2016
  4. {Parity} Win User

Video Games

Not all Xbox One games can be played on a PC. Only the play anywhere titles. If they are play anywhere titles you can just download them on your PC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to install Xbox one game on windows 10?

You would have to purchase it for the PC in order to play it on the PC.

Only games that support Play Anywhere can be purchased for the Xbox and also downloaded on the PC. Unfortunately, that game is not a Play Anywhere title.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

Not all of them will work on the PC. If they are Play Anywhere they can be downloaded on both or if they are also part of Game Pass for PC (which is included with Ultimate), they can be downloaded on the PC.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

Now any game that is xbox play anywhere game and in the game pass then yes you can download and play those games on your PC.

You can go here and find the games that are xbox play anywhere

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav

Those would be the only games that if they happen to be on the game pass list and xbox play anywhere list then you would be able to download and play the game on the PC
  8. ArminatorX Win User

xbox

Only Xbox games in the Play Anywhere program can be downloaded to the PC. A list of Play Anywhere titles can be seen at https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere.

If you bought one of these games digitally, you can download the games from the Windows 10 Store.
Thema:

1. Max number of PC can download anywhere games - Similar Threads - Max number download

2. HBO max unavailable Xbox store.

in XBoX on Windows
    HBO max unavailable Xbox store.: I can't download HBO max on my device. The Microsoft store on my Xbox series s says that it's unavailable and on Microsoft edge I can log in using the browser but the minute I choose something to...
  3. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  4. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  5. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  6. I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I reached the max amount of people that you can have as your home Xbox: as the title says I reached the max home Xbox’s My question is how can I see All the accounts that have my xbox as there home Xbox bd108644-e57a-4251-aa8e-b1ea285d8493
  7. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  8. Max app shuts down my Xbox X. I just bought the X about 3 weeks ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Max app shuts down my Xbox X. I just bought the X about 3 weeks ago.: It doesn't do it on anything else, I have a bunch of other television apps and the only one that shuts off is Cinemax. It runs for about 30 to 45 minutes and then shuts down. I did everything...
  9. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  10. Max number of home Xbox changes reached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Max number of home Xbox changes reached: So i tried to change my home xbox recently and found out that the max number of changes have been reached. However, I found out about the ‘last chance’ change where Microsoft changes it one last...