Max number of home Xbox changes reached

Discus and support Max number of home Xbox changes reached in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i tried to change my home xbox recently and found out that the max number of changes have been reached. However, I found out about the ‘last chance’... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Geordie29211, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Geordie29211
    Geordie29211 Guest

So i tried to change my home xbox recently and found out that the max number of changes have been reached. However, I found out about the ‘last chance’ change where Microsoft changes it one last time then leaves it a year, but I think someone already contacted
    support on my own account and used it. Any help on this?

:)

Geordie29211, Nov 19, 2018
  2. OTTOB0T
    OTTOB0T Guest
    Making home xbox

so I’m trying to make my second Xbox my home Xbox. I already hit it’s max before the “new year” which mine restarted in November . I just finished updating my 2nd Xbox and wanted it to be my home but it’s saying it’s already reach the max times of being
    made the home Xbox and I can set it up as home beginning on July 7 2018.

Is there a way to fix this or explain why it’s saying I hit max and on a different date on a diff Xbox but with my same account

OTTOB0T, Nov 19, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

M3tal Daz3, Nov 19, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hi Geordie,

The Home Console went through some changes since the last update. Once you use up your 5 switches you can fill out a survey on Xbox Assist that will give you one more switch until the year's time is up so that you can switch it again. Support teams no longer
    have the ability to do anything about Home Console switches.

Open up the Xbox Assist app programmed on your Xbox and you should see that you no longer have any switches remaining and it should start the process to fill out that survey so you can get one more switch.

My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One

The relevant information is at the bottom of that link I provided.

I hope this helps.

XBF Diego M, Nov 19, 2018
  5. Geordie29211
    Geordie29211 Guest
    Thank you. It helped and worked simultaneosly.

Geordie29211, Nov 19, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hi Geordie,

Great! I'm glad the information was helpful and the process to get another switched worked. Keep in mind going forward that support teams no longer have any ability to reset or change your Home Console switches so be cautious when dealing with Home Console
    changes.

"Customer support cannot offer additional switches."

My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One

I will now locked this thread since your question was answered and no further discussion is needed. Feel free to come back to the forums and ask another question and we would be happy to assist! If anybody else reading this is having issues finding the new
    Home Console switch changes or have anything else to add, please feel free to create a new thread!

Have a wonderful day!

XBF Diego M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: