Mature Gamers Clan - won platinum 3 times so far - wanna play?

Discus and support Mature Gamers Clan - won platinum 3 times so far - wanna play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any mature gamers wanna party up with other mature gamers? (UK) We are part of a decent amount 50+ members clan.. We hammer clan wars and the last 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scumpuppy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. scumpuppy
    scumpuppy Guest

Any mature gamers wanna party up with other mature gamers? (UK)

We are part of a decent amount 50+ members clan.. We hammer clan wars and the last 3 wars we have dominated each division (platinum) so if you wanna take part, enjoy all the things u unlock by winning and more importantly wanna party up with other mature
    gamers most nights let me know

We play each game type depending on the capture points required so mix it up a lot.. If you play with 3 or 4 people that's fine.. You can still play on your own and I'll get you all in the clan, you benefit from being part of our clan and we benefit from
    the extra wins you can bring to the table.. Party up with us or not, stay with your own party.. Up to you.. I Dont visit these forums much so message me on Xbox live Mature Gamers Clan - won platinum 3 times so far - wanna play? ;)

Yoc

:)

scumpuppy, Jan 1, 2014
  2. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest
    Clanless

Hey we are looking for active mature gamers for our clan. We have about 10-12 active XBOX One PLayers. We do have around 30-40 people in our clan on xbox one itself but our Clan War Roster is for people who ONLY play clan wars and are active in clan wars.

We've been around for over 5 years now and won a lot of championships etc as well.

We are in Platinum and two wins away from going to Diamond. Let me know if your interested!!!

MaluNYMets, Jan 1, 2014
  3. JokerzJester
    JokerzJester Guest
    FSRacing Clan Recruiting

FSRacing is recruiting for our clan on ghosts, we play all game modes for clan wars. Won the first clan war with only 3 members playing in Platinum Division. 18+ age preferred so join up and bring your buddies we need to expand

JokerzJester, Jan 1, 2014
  4. MaluNYMets Win User

Clanless

Hey we are looking for active mature gamers for our clan. We have about 10-12 active XBOX One PLayers. We do have around 30-40 people in our clan on xbox one itself but our Clan War Roster is for people who ONLY play clan wars and are active in clan wars.

We've been around for over 5 years now and won a lot of championships etc as well.

We are in Platinum and two wins away from going to Diamond. Let me know if your interested!!!
  5. Eleazar98 Win User

Mature, Respectful Gamer Seeking Others

Hello! I command a Battlefield 3 clan called Lethal Precision Squad. We would love to have you if you are willing! We have our very matur gamers, and our less matur gamers, but we have a great time together so if you have BF3 then go make an application
    on lps.shivtr.com
  6. sHenziiii Win User

League Play

Ranking is based on the previous seasons rankings as well as strength of the people you played. I won 3 of 5 and got platinum. I won 4 games in a row and moved in to Masters Top 25.
  7. jybrd-99104D00-A524- Win User

Looking for Mature gaming clan

I created a mature clan today. I am messaging people on my list I know who are like me and looking for mature gamers to play with. Loot Kingz is open to anyone but aimed at mature gamers. Come join us!
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

PLAY COD:GHOSTS WITH MATURE ADULTS???

Hi guys where a mature xbox 360 and xbox one call of duty ghost clan.

ages ranged from 21-45

where looking for more people to join our clan before clan wars start 2mra

at the min

won two clan wars 1st place

level 15 nearly 16

gold tags

won more than 50% games

k/d 1.28

just created a website so people can post now and again on there and keep updated

always people online right now we have 3 clans of 6 going at it..

we have loads of uk players plus US players so day and night players playing

want in drop over to site or request to join via in game/app or website

http://www.one-gaming.com/
Thema:

1. Mature Gamers Clan - won platinum 3 times so far - wanna play? - Similar Threads - Mature Gamers Clan

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  4. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  5. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  6. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  7. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  8. I can’t play any mature pc xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play any mature pc xbox games: Every time I try to launch a mature games on the pc Xbox app, I get the error message 0x87e50037. I don’t know what the error message means, and there isn’t any information on google. What does...
  9. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...
  10. recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games: i bought a game called Agony, a game made for more mature audiences. Having enjoyed the game i captured gameplay of it, and thinking nothing of it since it was a game that Microsoft sold me. but...