Matchmaking with weak players

Discus and support Matchmaking with weak players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the past two weeks, I've found that I have been being match with weaker players, and it got progressively worse (Not that I'm complaining). I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CedrickKim, Jul 27, 2014.

1. CedrickKim
    CedrickKim Guest

In the past two weeks, I've found that I have been being match with weaker players, and it got progressively worse (Not that I'm complaining). I don't know if its a matchmaking error on my part, or if I am just coincidentally going on when nobody good is
    on as well. Some days it was fine, so that's why I suspect it could just be me.

:)

CedrickKim, Jul 27, 2014
  2. 5 days later still have only gotten into 5 games..... WTF

You need a good connection.. otherwise you get redirected from the dedicated servers and connected to a players host. They released a patch and updated matchmaking with less choices but they say next weak there will be a updates and changes in matchmaking..
    So wait until next weak

But, I did over 50 matchmaking games so.. looks like it's only some users that experiencing worst issues..

Mr IR O IB O T, Jul 27, 2014
  3. Looking to play with other players

I have a 2.0 k.d and lookin to play with good players and no weak @@@ people

Xx ILLville Xx, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: