Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...

Discus and support Matchmaking service alert, three days so far... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok having issues, wifi is good, game brand new. I put the new game in COD AW, press play it acts like its going then disconnects me from live shoots me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tHeGoNzOtRoN, Jan 8, 2015.

1. tHeGoNzOtRoN
    tHeGoNzOtRoN Guest

ok having issues, wifi is good, game brand new. I put the new game in COD AW, press play it acts like its going then disconnects me from live shoots me back to main screen and logs me back in, getting very frustrated, then when am able to get game running
    i start match and bam disconnected.. please help

:)

tHeGoNzOtRoN, Jan 8, 2015
  2. Enamor18
    Enamor18 Guest
    Is anyone else having a hard time connecting muiltiplayer online for 360???

the service alert is matchmaking....

Enamor18, Jan 8, 2015
  3. Conscriptz
    Conscriptz Guest
    HELP PLEASE

Hello for the past three weeks it takes very long time to get into any games.

when i test connection it says live status

service, service alert

xbox stores service alert

accounts up

matchmaking up

i try everything but it sill says this. my brothers xbox doesnt say this and can get into games.

do i have to get another xbox.

Conscriptz, Jan 8, 2015
  4. Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...

I am banging my head against a brick wall with this, too. When I test my connectivity, I get green ticks across the board and one error message detailing the match making service alert you've quoted. It mentions problems with minecraft, and with accessing
    iCloud saved data. I don't know whether this would affect me, all I'm trying to do is play FIFA14 and Gears of War 2 online. I'm completely ignorant when it comes to tech stuff, it might as well be written in Sanskrit.

I've stuck my Xbox into a DMZ; I've opened all the relevant ports; I've lowered my firewall to the point where I've even switched it off to test it; I've gone wired and wireless. I'm not getting kicked out of games, I just can't find any online matches.
    I assume they're there, or else this whole forum would surely be ablaze with people complaining about not being able to get onto Live to play head-to-head. Incredibly frustrating.

LostBird3383859, Jan 8, 2015
  5. tHeGoNzOtRoN
    tHeGoNzOtRoN Guest
    yeah I tired alot of games that where muti players on live, same thing, connection is good just says matchmaker service alert.. even check youtube for help and hard wired everything.. just so frustrating, hopefully it gets fixed asap.... thx for the response
    at least I know me and you have same issue thought it was just me.

tHeGoNzOtRoN, Jan 8, 2015
  6. Geckosaurus
    Geckosaurus Guest
    Black Ops 2 for me, is hard to find a match, as if hardly anyone playing.

Then when do Getty core TDM or S&D, I'll get kicked randomly, and bounced from parties a lot.

Didn't have these issues before when played everyday, 2yrs ago for many many yrs Matchmaking service alert, three days so far... :(

Geckosaurus, Jan 8, 2015
  7. Skunkboy74
    Skunkboy74 Guest
    Hey all! The matchmaking service alert is referring to issues with uploading Worlds in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. This shouldn't be causing you trouble in other games though.

tHeGoNzOtRoN:

It sounds like you're experiencing errors getting disconnected from Xbox Live, correct?

If you would please copy, paste, and fill out the template under "Make a Post" in this thread, that would be super helpful!

LostBird3383859:

Sorry you're having trouble too! Remember that online play requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.

If this is about another account with an active gold subscription and you'd like to continue troubleshooting, it would probably be best for you to create a new thread detailing your exact situation since it looks like your problem may be different. Be sure
    to include everything you're experiencing as well as any error codes or messages you've seen and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried. It would also be great if you could include (and fill out) the same template I mentioned above!

Geckosaurus:

Just saw your post in another thread and it looks like you're going to be attempting to work out these issues with your ISP. Good luck and I look forward to hopefully hearing about a successful fix from you! Matchmaking service alert, three days so far... :D

Skunkboy74, Jan 8, 2015
  8. Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...

Still having this problem especially with black ops it keeps kicking me off from black ops and Xbox live...help...

MidwestOutlaw90, Jan 10, 2015
  9. C0nf1ict
    C0nf1ict Guest
    I am apparently having Matchmaking issues as well, according to the Network Test. Trying to play Minecraft with a friend, but it keeps kicking them off of the server, and disconnecting our Xbox Live party. Tried resetting router, using wired connection instead
    of wifi, restarting, etc. Haven't found a solution.

C0nf1ict, Jan 11, 2015
  10. @skunkboy74. it has nothing to do with minecraft. it's effecting games people actually want to play, cod, destiny, halo... there should be a solution by now, the people hired at microsoft are professionals, no?

LEGIT HAS ONE I, Jan 11, 2015
  11. Same. Gta for me. It's frustrating to the extreme

Diani The Otter, Jan 11, 2015
  12. tHeGoNzOtRoN
    tHeGoNzOtRoN Guest
    Hey guys thanks for sharing, i still unable to get online in multi player formats on any game, suks, about to trade in and go ps4 do to time its taking too fix, our error is (Matchmaking Service alert) come on Microsoft fix the issue its not Just happening
    with Mine craft its all games.. I live in Seattle Wa, and I posted this days ago and still having issues...........

tHeGoNzOtRoN, Jan 11, 2015
  13. Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...

could be a west coast issue, I'm 3 hours away in bc from above^

LEGIT HAS ONE I, Jan 11, 2015
  14. I'm East coast. I think they got hacked or are still being hacked by Lizard Squad

Diani The Otter, Jan 11, 2015
  15. tHeGoNzOtRoN
    tHeGoNzOtRoN Guest
    Well least Microsoft could do is acknowledge there's an issue ....

tHeGoNzOtRoN, Jan 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Matchmaking service alert, three days so far... - Similar Threads - Matchmaking service alert

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a