Matchmaking service alert ??? Please help me.

Discus and support Matchmaking service alert ??? Please help me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today when i checked XBL connection, everything up except matchmaking. I get a yellow exclamation and service alert. I think that why i can't connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeffVn, Apr 17, 2014.

1. JeffVn
    JeffVn Guest

Today when i checked XBL connection, everything up except matchmaking. I get a yellow exclamation and service alert. I think that why i can't connect with people in titanfall, can't connect to EA sever in Pvz garden warfare and can't download, update squad
    in Fifa 14 . Please help me fix this.

P/s: Sorry for bad English Matchmaking service alert ??? Please help me. :D

:)

JeffVn, Apr 17, 2014
  2. Nomuken8515
    Nomuken8515 Guest
    Nomuken8515, Apr 17, 2014
  3. Matchmaking Service Alert

im having same problem did a system update now i cant play gta5 online xbox live please help us with our enquiry

baileymeister, Apr 17, 2014
  4. Zed-No Win User

Matchmaking service Alert

matchmaking service alert is not activate so help me and thank u
  5. XxR3DSAMURAIxX Win User

Accounts: Service Alert

When i test my Xbox Live connection its completely fine but it says "matchmaking service alert" and wont let me play in a matchmaking lobby what should i do?Please help
  6. Faded0ut Win User

Matchmaking Service Alert (help please)

I think im having the same problem. Earlier the connection issues where because of my NAT, but once i got that fixed i was still getting dropped from gta online lobbies so i guess its on their end.
  7. corbinlacount Win User

me and a guy i tried to help out are have the same problem
  8. Tgeekster Win User

Hi Almighty,

The problem is on the Xbox LIVE servers. There is not much you can do until they resolve the problem. Keep an eye on that link you have so you will know when the problem is resolved.
Thema:

1. Matchmaking service alert ??? Please help me. - Similar Threads - Matchmaking service alert

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I started up fortnite and I went to play but when I ready up it says matchmaking error #1: I really wanna know why it continues to keep saying it I'm confused and I don't know what to do bf48359c-8296-42a8-86a1-bdefddbe3b1f
  6. Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being tossed into mod lobbies via infinity wards' old matchmaking system: So last night i installed my xbox 360 copy of MW3 onto my series X to play multiplayer on since the newest cod games are hot garbage, and on more than a few occasions today i was thrown into...
  7. Halo master chief collection matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection matchmaking: I play on Xbox and cannot find any matches on halo mcc, I have been sitting in a queue for 20 minutes and don’t know what to do 909e1d23-1a40-4620-b86a-52d7c7cff48e
  8. Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 matchmaking problems!: Keeps booting me out saying communication with the Xbox live servers interrupted. Pls fix! Was fine up until a couple days ago 0202770a-cea6-43a7-8b68-9aa49bf1af4d
  9. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking: I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller....
  10. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a