Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts

Discus and support Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slippn, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Slippn
    Slippn Guest

The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have secondary console accounts not linked to the Live account. We ought to be able to merge these consol accounts
    into master XBOX live account. It would be easily done as this is only a Database issue on the games played and rewards to be merged... I'm sure that there are many out there like me who would love this. Please consider this as a very much needed update for
    us old school gamers.

I have three consols, and I use all three (my children have one each and i finally got one myself). The issues is I have now an account on all three and would like to merge all three onto the Master XBOX live account. Sounds easy enough, yet XBOX does not allow
    this at all. I ought to be able to merge my rewards and settings for each XBOX into my online created account.

:)

Slippn, Feb 20, 2014
  2. I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

Hi, if you only deleted your Xbox account from your console, then you can re-download that account, and then you will be able to re-install the master chief collection to your xbox at no charge. To re-download your account to your console, follow these
    instructions
    support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-xbox-one-console

StuartATrueRed, Feb 20, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: