Massive Spam Ads Scam on "Player Search" Especially | Fortnite |

Discus and support Massive Spam Ads Scam on "Player Search" Especially | Fortnite | in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, recently I was looking for people to play Fortnite with but in the search for players section when creating a post it is clogged with bot accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The PokerFace, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Massive Spam Ads Scam on "Player Search" Especially | Fortnite |

Hi, recently I was looking for people to play Fortnite with but in the search for players section when creating a post it is clogged with bot accounts with ads it is possible scam! (I would say obvious) I do not even have time to create such a post that already I get more than 13 interested bots with their spam!

Xbox Team! You have to do something it is impossible to find players with these annoying bots around!

I hope that the thing is resolved as soon as possible and that more people report what is happening!

I took the trouble to censor links!

[mod removed]

Best regards, DarkLeaf!

:)

The PokerFace, Jul 22, 2022
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Refer to this for Xbox Live Free Trial Codes

We used to have a really good moderator who shifted these spam ads.

I reported about 6 from this guy hours ago,and yet they all remain here ready to scam unsuspecting users.
  3. Waykam Win User

online pass

I imagine its the new scam, make the ad and only mention single player campaign then only send out the single player disc and keep the multiplayer disc.
  4. Outhustled Win User

Green skin for uk players??

@DySu: Stop spamming the forums with your scam.
  5. o KELTIC o Win User

6000 Microsoft Credits?

brought to you courtesy of Spam-0-Scam
  6. Koods Win User

question of validation

Unfortunately it is a common scam these days to do that, especially with something as high profile (and highly sought after!) as Fortnite. Sadly nothing much can be done on Xbox's end and I suspect that local law enforcement would merely listen to the
    story & essentially rule it not worth investigating.
Thema:

Massive Spam Ads Scam on "Player Search" Especially | Fortnite |

1. Massive Spam Ads Scam on "Player Search" Especially | Fortnite | - Similar Threads - Massive Spam Ads

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  4. Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead: I saw my BG3 saves had been deleted so decided to swap my console from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead. First I got stuck in an update loop, then I tried power cycling, restarting, doing a keep my...
  5. Roblox massive fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox massive fps drops: Whenever I press escape to open the ingame menu or when I send a message, I get a huge fps drop (basically a freeze) for about a second and runs fine after that again....
  6. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  7. Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X: I had this really obnoxious BUG occur where I turned on my Xbox Series X and was forced to look at a full screen advert for Call of Duty before I could use my Xbox. Surely it had to be a BUG...
  8. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  9. [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.: Microsoft, Seriously, is this what you call acceptable gameplay? Co-op on Halo ODST lags like nobody's business. I as host suffer from massive massive massive lag while the other player suffer...
  10. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...