Massive Killer Instinct Update on Feb. 27th

Discus and support Massive Killer Instinct Update on Feb. 27th in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New character, [MEDIA] will be released upon us. Mutliplayer ranked matches are being completely re-done. New colors and accessories. Higher... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Massive Killer Instinct Update on Feb. 27th

New character, will be released upon us.

Mutliplayer ranked matches are being completely re-done.

New colors and accessories.

Higher character levels will be available (30-50).

New achievements.

Bug and balance fixes.

New retro and premium outfits for certain characters.

...and more!

:)

Galactic Geek, Feb 20, 2015
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Have Any Of Been Gifted the Digital Version of Killer Instinct?

My killer instinct did a massive, like 25gb + update a couple of days ago, sure it wasn't that?

Stray2615, Feb 20, 2015
  3. Haven't received my January Xbox Quests Reqard

Same here, although others posted that it went out on Feb. 27th.

MrFrodoTBaggens, Feb 20, 2015
  4. Massive Killer Instinct Update on Feb. 27th

Also, I almost forgot, be sure to watch the trailer linked above all the way through to the end for a nice surprise. ;P

Galactic Geek, Feb 20, 2015
  5. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Ghost Girl was the best part of the video (will pick up Season 2 for her), the big rock dude looks silly to me.

CRUZZifer, Feb 20, 2015
  6. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Nice update....

Ready for Aganos...

Can't wait for "oni girl" to be playable.

Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
  7. CRUZZifer Win User

Ghost Girl was the best part of the video (will pick up Season 2 for her), the big rock dude looks silly to me.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

Nice update....

Ready for Aganos...

Can't wait for "oni girl" to be playable.
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Also, I almost forgot, be sure to watch the trailer linked above all the way through to the end for a nice surprise. ;P
  10. justathereptile Win User
  11. MayRob2 Win User

Lost progress & KI no longer loads...

I have exactly the same issue that Killer Instinct doesn't start anymore.

This has happened since either the new Xbox One Update or the Killer Instinct Update (or because of both?).
Thema:

1. Massive Killer Instinct Update on Feb. 27th - Similar Threads - Massive Killer Instinct

2. Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead: I saw my BG3 saves had been deleted so decided to swap my console from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead. First I got stuck in an update loop, then I tried power cycling, restarting, doing a keep my...
  3. Roblox massive fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox massive fps drops: Whenever I press escape to open the ingame menu or when I send a message, I get a huge fps drop (basically a freeze) for about a second and runs fine after that again....
  4. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  5. Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X: I had this really obnoxious BUG occur where I turned on my Xbox Series X and was forced to look at a full screen advert for Call of Duty before I could use my Xbox. Surely it had to be a BUG...
  6. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  7. [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.: Microsoft, Seriously, is this what you call acceptable gameplay? Co-op on Halo ODST lags like nobody's business. I as host suffer from massive massive massive lag while the other player suffer...
  8. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...
  9. Gaming services causing massive issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services causing massive issues: For the last couple of months I have been trying to fix a set of problems ive been having with the xbox app on my computer. The app has been switching through states of not registering my games...
  10. Warzome - Massive latency/packet burst spikes - Wi-Fi and wired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzome - Massive latency/packet burst spikes - Wi-Fi and wired: Hi Been playing COD Warzone since it came out, Xbox One. Recently, around Season 3, I have started having packet bursts and then huge latency spikes and then being kicked from the servers. VERY...